Epilogue

"Cmon, sweetie." Bella said to their daughter Ellie as they walked through the beautiful garden. Ellie held her hand walking to the palace gates. The guards opened the gates and they came in.
"Where's daddy?" She asked. "Daddy's doing work. Lets go see Aunt Simone." Bella said. She nodded. Bella picked her up and went to the living room where Simone is. Her eyes lit up once she saw Ellie. "Come here babygirl!" She said.
She ran into her arms and hugged her.
Bella loved seeing them bond. Ellie played with her hair. "Where's Justin?" She asked. Bella sighed. "King duties. I already went through my schedule earlier so I can spend time with Ellie." She said.
She nodded. "Cool sis." She said. Bella giggled. Ellie climbed on the couch and played with candy on the end table. "What made you come Simone?" She asked. Simone smiled. "I wanted to check on you while I'm still in LA. I know you're handling being Queen but I just missed you." She said. Bella smiled in sympathy and they hugged. Simone's phone beeped. "I gotta go. I'll see you." She said. Bella nodded. "You too." She said. Simone hugged Ellie and left. Bella picked her up. "Lets go see daddy baby. He's probably done today." She said. She nodded while chewing a candy bar. They walked into the king's office.
Justin was performing king duties as usual.
Ellie smiled. "Dada!" She said.
He looked up and smiled. "Hey my princess." He said. Bella put her down and she ran up to him. He kissed her forehead.
She wrapped her arms around his leg.
"And there's my Queen." He said. Bella smiled and they both kissed. "How's Simone?" He asked. "She's good. She just left today." She said. "Daddy, are you finished with work? I wanna go play." Ellie whined. He picked her up. "Yes, daddy's finished.  We can go play." He said.
They left the office and instead got on the carriage. Bella looked at him in shock.
"Justin, where are we going?" She asked.
He smiled. "My mom said my parents used to take rides around the town while my mom held me." He said. Ellie was on her lap and a guard started riding the carriage. "So, what does that mean?" She asked. "Explore the happiness and beautiful smiles on their faces." He said. Bella smiled and held Ellie. They rode out of the palace grounds. When they came across the town, people danced and singed. One flew flower petals in the air. One shot confetti in the air. Justin waved as people celebrated the royal family's visitation. Ellie twirled in her white and pink dress, enjoying the petals and confetti. Bella loved all of it. The king and Queen shared a beautiful kiss. With new rulers, Macedonia will forever be powerful than it once was.