Part 13

Zelda Argyros POV

"Arcadia, baby. Leave that!" I said when my little bundle of joy started playing with her dad's keys trying to put them in her mouth. "Momma!" She exclaimed happily as it was the first time she noticed me here. Then she started gurgling some gibberish that if I wasn't used to hearing it, I wouldn't understand what was being said.

I chuckled when Eyton grimaced not knowing what his sister was saying. "Egan, honey, take the keys from your sister before she hurts herself." I said.

He immediately took her, and sat her on his lap before started to gently take the keys out of her tight grip. Every now and then he would make faces to her making her giggle and distracting her from them until he finally did it.

Egan was always there for his siblings, even before they were born. He would always stay by my side feeling them and asking questions about how would he help me with them when they were born. I couldn't be prouder of him, he is extremely caring and tender towards his siblings. He loves them just as much as they do him if not more.

"Momma Dia laugh." Eyton said pouting when he saw them having fun without him. He always called her Dia, her name was just too long and complicated for his young tongue. He was always too much possessive of them that he hates when they have play without including him.

I chuckled "then go and play with them while I make you lunch." I told him ruffling his fiery red hair that he inherited from his father. All our kids inherited their father's features. His thick red hair, slightly tanned skin, and emerald green eyes. Except for Arcadia who is a mix between us, she had my blue eyes and pale skin, but her dad's red hair.

The boys are like a younger replica of Tyrone. They have his short temper, his love for family, and his genius mind. Egan is at the age of nine only, yet he is about to graduate high school. According to his school, his IQ is too high compared to his peers that he doesn't need to spend all those years they do studying somethings he could teach himself by a simple look at the book.

I remember the first time his school found out about his talent was because he solved one of the mathematics' problems that was for a few classes higher than him. They were baffled, and asked us if it was us that taught him such complicated problems for his age, but we told him he was always like that. The only reason they didn't know it was because he hated attention, so he concealed his talents and we supported him.

He said he wanted to specialise in business to help me and his father with some of our burden, so he started reading books related about it from a younger age. And I can proudly say that he know about the domain more than most of our elite employees. Since then his father always brings him to the company with him to learn the ropes whenever he gets a chance.

His addiction to discovering new things about everything and reading was passed to Eyton since he loves his brother and imitate him in almost every single thing. Eyton is always listening to his brother talking about different things, and repeats whatever his little head can remember, and young tongue can pronounce. The only difference between them is that my little charmer likes, scratch that, he loves attention. He can't stand it when he's not in spotlights unlike his older brother.

There is also one more thing they share with their father which is they always caress their right cheek with the back of their fingers whenever they're caught doing something they shouldn't be doing, and are thinking of ways to get out of it. And me being me, I always fell for their antics, and those cute puppy dog eyes.

Eyton headed towards his siblings, and stole their attention as usual. I shook my head, and started preparing their lunch.