Part 28

Unedited.

Third Person POV

"Are you done yet?" Zelda's bored voice startled both of them.

Tyrone's face instantly paled, it was as if history was repeating itself. The woman with him however, had a victorious smile on her face.

"Z- Zelda, baby it's not like that-"

"Oh, but it's exactly like that, love." The fake blonde said too sweetly, still supporting the same irking grin.

Zelda advanced their way, still looking at the woman whom she caught trying to peel her husband's shirt off. Tyrone feared what transpired years ago to take place again.

Zelda stood right in front of her, inches away from her nose, proudly towering over her. "Are you sure it's more than what meets the eye, dear?" The blonde's smile instantly dropped. Zelda's calm question wasn't something she expected, she thought she would be just like the majority of women who would run away from the scene bawling their eyes out. Never did she expect this response from the dark-haired beauty in front of her.

"W- what d- do you mean? Of course I'm sure!" She tried to act tough, refusing to back down until her mission is completed.

"Did you ask Tyrone what happened to the last slut who tried to lure him with her opened legs?" Zelda inquired making her way to one of the couches in her husband's office.

The woman looked at Tyrone confused as to why would Zelda ask her that, only to find him smirking before he completely wiped it from his lips when Zelda looked up. "N- no?" It was more of a question than an answer.

"Shame! It's a great story, you would have liked it." Zelda replied calmly.

"What's all this about? Why would I want to know what happened to her?" The blondie asked infuriated.

"Because you'd be experiencing what she did if you don't vanish from my sight in the next two minutes." Her calm facade faded like never existed, and in it's place a stone cold one was placed. 

The woman shivered in fear, but dumbly enough she decided to stand her grounds. "Oh, really? What exactly did she went through? Immense pleasure, right?" She continued to poke the half awake beast.   

"Someone did receive pleasure alright, but that someone wasn't her. It was me." Zelda said in a threatening tone before she stood up, and advanced towards the unlucky woman. "I enjoyed how she screamed in agony when I marked her body with my marks, enjoyed how she trembled under my gaze, how she cried for help when she knew I was going to murder her in the cruellest of ways, but found none to rescue her. I loved hearing her final screams that turned into whimpers when I poured acid on her open wounds, and watched how it ate her slowly. Punishing her for ever coveting what she could never own." By the time Zelda finished her story, the once confident and tough woman collapsed on the floor sobbing her heart out, biting her nails to both contain her screams fearing to further infuriate the cruel woman in front of her, and in regret of ever opening her mouth or accepting the deal of coming between this insane couple.

"Go tell whoever sent you to man up and face me instead of sending clueless pawns to do their dirty work, or to send someone that is actually worthy of my time. Or the next time I won't be so nice to kill the pawns alone, I would hunt them down and show them what true agony and suffering are." Spat Zelda before heading back towards her seat, scoffing at the sobbing pathetic bitch in the process.

Tyrone followed her to one of the couches, and they started having a conversation like nobody was in the room with them, and Zelda didn't just threaten to skin someone alive.

After awhile, Zelda turned towards the woman who was still on the floor. Her sobs turned into hiccups. "You have less than thirty seconds left before the time I gave you runs out, and if you're still here when it ends, I'll be giving you few serious reasons to cry about."

The woman didn't need to be told twice, she sprinted out of the office like a bunch of hell hounds were chasing after her. However, before she could exit the door, Zelda spoke. "Don't forget to deliver my message." She reminded. Then the woman heard her saying something along the lines of 'pathetic whore' while laughing at her retreating back.

She never wanted to encounter anyone of that crazy family ever again, nobody told her they'd behave like that. That they were that much of psychopathic beings.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

"Zelda leaned her head back on the back of couch, put her arm over her eyes, and heaved a sigh. She looked tired, exhausted even. Tyrone felt bad for not being able to help her, he stood and went to the couch she was sitting on.

Sitting beside her he took her cheeks between his hands, pulled her head on his lap, and started massaging it. "What's wrong?" He asked after he sensed her relaxing a little bit.

"Nothing just tired, that's all." She answered. "The baby is just like his father, a trouble-maker." She joked lightly.

"Are you feeling uncomfortable?" He didn't catch the teasing hint in her tone.

"No, I meant I was tired and sleepy because of the pregnancy." She clarified.

"I'm sorry you had to witness that, that's why I hated going back to this place. You have a lot on your plate already, and you had to see tha-" Zelda cut him off with her finger tip on his lips.

"It's not your fault, as I said already as long as you're faithful you needn't to worry about anything. I'll always know when you're innocent." She assured. "Now where are my bundles of joy, I came here to see them." She said changing the subject.

"Really? I'm wounded. Here I thought my wifey missed me and came to see me, but you're here for the kids." He fake-pouted slightly making her laugh.

"Maybe next time I'll come come here solely for you, but now I want to see my boys."

"They're in the HR department, Egan is learning how the department works while our little charmer is chewing the fat with the females there." He informed chuckling himself when remembered how his little boy was having the time of his life showing off his talents to the female employees.

He was amazed how his sons were worlds apart yet managed to be inseparable.

"I'll tell Linda to bring them here." He told his wife standing up to call his PA to bring them up for their mother.

Zelda nodded. Not even two minutes later their boys came in the office, and nestled next to their mother's sides, laying their heads on her chest. They started telling her how their day was, and how much each enjoyed what they were doing.

Tyrone was watching the whole thing with a loving smile on his face, he was grateful he had such a great family.

Sometime later Tyrone called it a day, and they all went home to find their princesses fast asleep. Zelda decided to leave them until she finishes preparing dinner before waking them up.

A/N

Hope you enjoy!

I wasn't planning on updating today because I was kind of sick, but then I decided to do it anyway because I don't know when will I get the chance to update again. And I don't like leaving you guys hanging when I know you enjoy the story so much, and I can give an update.

Please don't forget to vote and comment.

Until next time, bye bye.

Mi-M-Ab.