1.5

"Yo, Tabs!" Jerome hollers from outside her door, not bothering to knock.

"What the hell do you want now, ginger?" Tabby growls as she swings the door open. Barbara is lounging on the bed in view of the door, completely nonchalant as she lies there in skimpy lingerie. She gives Jerome a cheeky wave.

"You know well enough about my assignment. I just need a car for the night so I can go out and do it—and to stop bothering you about it," he deadpans.

He doesn't notice the curiosity with which Babs is eavesdropping on them, her eyebrows knitting in confusion at his words. She isn't anymore soothed by Tabitha's response.

"Jesus, fuck. Fine, I'll get you a damn car! Can you just not come by and disturb us anymore?" She hisses in (sexual) frustration.

"Believe me, sweetheart, I want nothing more than to never see either of you ever again, much less the two of you engaged in intercourse," Jerome says, smirking as he sees both of them get riled up by his jab.

"Don't push it, dickhead," Tabby warns before walking out, slamming the door behind her as she presumably goes to fetch a car. Jerome chuckles and heads back to his own room to get Daisy ready to head out.

Neither one of them notice Barbara sneak out and down the hall to Theo's room.

"Okay, babygirl, we're almost ready to go. I'm gonna bring the bags down to the car and then I'll come back up for you," Jerome announces as he strolls through the door, smiling roguishly as he casually unlocks and opens the window.

Daisy is sitting patiently on the bed, her dangling feet gently swaying and kicking back and forth as her eyes eagerly follow Jerome's movements. Her little bag with her coloring supplies rests on her lap, her small hands holding it in place.

Jerome can't help but grin at the sight of her. Come on, how can one girl be so adorable? Those eyes put a puppy's to shame.

"I'll take those for you, princess. You just sit here like a good girl and Daddy will be right back for you," he murmurs, pressing a gentle kiss to the top of her head as he adds her bag to the ones he's already carrying.

With one last look and a wink, Jerome sweeps back out of the room, closing the door softly behind him. The journey downstairs is swift, despite the tedious elevator ride, where Jerome twiddles his thumbs in utter boredom, fingers itching to touch Daisy again. His mind and body seem to be in sync regarding that desire, playing out scenes in his head of him playing her body like an instrument, and the beautiful music she could make for him if only she had a voice. Instead he imagines it would be much like a silent movie, with her body writhing in pleasure and his mind and mouth supplying the commentary.

The elevator ding as the doors open rouses him from his erotic musings, and Jerome is quick to regather the bags and exit the lobby out to the sleek black Cadillac put front. Tabitha is standing next to the vehicle, managing to look relaxed and annoyed at the same time.

"Aw, Tabs, you're too good to me," Jerome hoots, whistling softly at the black beauty as its trunk pops open at the push of a button on the key fob.

"You're not bothering me ever again," Tabitha says as she dangles the keys before him, an eyebrow lifted in challenge.

"Wouldn't dream of it," he purrs before he snatches the keys from her hand.

He quickly loads all the bags into the back of the SUV. Jerome watches with a keen eye as Tabby begins to make her way back into the building, no doubt to restart whatever she was doing with Barbara. With a shudder at that mental image, he closes the trunk and locks the car. Once he's sure Tabby can't see him, he heads around to his side of the building and looks up the fire escape at their open window.

"Rapunzel, Rapunzel, let down your hair!" He mumbles softly to himself with a giggle.

Jerome begins the long climb up the fire escape and quickly makes his way to the window, ducking his head to clamber in.

Daisy looks up from her careful examination of the bedspread to meet her daddy's eyes once she hears him enter. A radiant smile lights up her face at seeing him again.

"Come on, baby, we're blowing this joint," he grins, white teeth winking at her like those in a toothpaste commercial.

She hops up, beaming as he takes her hand and leads her to the window. Jerome grabs her elbow and carefully guides her out. "Watch your step, princess."

The metal landing creaks in protest at their combined weight and Daisy clenches the hand holding his, knees shaking slightly in fear. The hand on her elbow glides down to her lower back, holding her steady. The warm touch floods her back, traces of the sensation traveling as far down as her pulsing core, her arousal heightening with every moment she's with him.

"You okay sweetheart?" Jerome asks her after the first set of stairs. Daisy nods, trying to smile through her blazing desire for him to lie her down right here on the fire escape.

Jerome brushes off her tenseness as fear about descending the fire escape and simply rubs a couple of soothing circles on her back. Imagine that—Rapunzel's afraid of heights.

Soon enough the pair is back on the ground and approaching the Cadillac, Jerome warily scanning the area. He takes his empty hand and reaches into his pocket to click the key fob and unlock the car. Graciously, he opens the passenger side door for Daisy and helps her in, even going so far as to buckle her seatbelt for her. Then he jogs over to his side of the vehicle and climbs in, quickly snapping on his own belt. Jerome hovers his hand over the gear shift and glances over to Daisy.

"Hang on tight, Flower, things are about to get rough," he warns with a wink.

Why does even that flood my panties? Daisy asks herself as she tightens her seatbelt and grabs onto the "oh shit" handle.

Sure enough, the Cadillac gives a powerful rumble and speeds off down the street, the engine purring in time with Daisy's thrumming pussy. They continue on like that, nothing but the open road ahead of them, leading them to their future together.
—————————————————————
A/N
Hey guys, sorry about the lack of update last weekend. It was kinda crazy, as was this one. Hoping to try and push out a second quick chapter after this one to make up for it. Also, hope no one was confused by the republishing of the prologue snippet. I took it down because I didn't want to count as a chapter for a contest, but now it's back. Okay, that's enough from me, so just vote and comment to let me know how you feel as the story starts to ramp up a bit!
Gingy