Part 2

Camerons POV

When lunch finally came around I was tempted to leave. Every class had some stupid kids asking about Anthony and about that dumbass Antonio. I always found it ironic that their names were so close. I head towards cafeteria and a short pixie girl cut me off. I then realize she was from my English class. 

"Hi! You must be Cameron" She grins at me. "Yeah. You're Alice right?" I ask her. "Yeah! So I was wondering if you wanted to sit with me and my siblings for lunch? I noticed in English everyone else was annoying you" Alice shrugs. "Yeah well, they all want to draw assumptions about me and what happened. They've earned it" I shrug at her.

"So would you want to? We won't even ask about it. Give you a break from everyone else's nosey tendencies." Alice smiles. "That sounds perfect. Lead the way" I tell her relieved. She grins and loops her arm through mine as we walk through the school. We get to the cafeteria and she pulls me over to her siblings. 

I recognize them from my classes as I sit down. "Guys this is Cameron. Cameron these are all my siblings. Rosalie, Emmett, Edward and Jasper." Alice tells me. "Yeah. I have at least one class with all of you" I smile. "Yeah. You have a sister don't you?" Emmett asks me. "She's a pain in my ass. But yeah sadly I do" I nod. He chuckles at my answer making me grin. 

"I'm going to guess it's the girl at Jessicas table, who are all staring at us." Rosalie comments and I turn around curiously. I see my sister and a table of people staring at us and smirk. "Yeah that's her. She was mad at me for how I drove this morning. I like speed" I shrug with a grin. "I like you" Emmett grins like a kid with candy. 

I laugh lightly at him. Through lunch they ask me random questions and we all learn more about each other. They were amazing. 'Why am I attracted to all of them? This is odd' I think to myself. Unknown to her, a giant smile slips onto Edwards face. He texts all of his siblings what he heard in her thoughts and they try not to all smile at once and be creepy. 

"Cameron, you should come over after school! I'm sure we'll be super close." Alice grins at me. I chuckle at her excited nature but nod. "Yeah sure. I'll just text my dad. He's getting off early so he can come get my sister" I say with a smirk. Bella hated riding in the squad car. They all nod and soon we're off to class. My next class is with Edward so I walk with him down the hall.

"So, what made you move to the wettest place in the US?" He asks me. "It's personal stuff. You've probably heard about it" I shrug. "I don't like to listen to what everyone says. I'd rather hear the story from the source. But I won't push it" He shrugs. "You are probably the first one I've heard that from all day." I say to him.

"Me and my siblings are all like that. Our parents raised us to never listen to rumors. Only believe what comes from the source. Because everyone likes to twist stories today." He shrugs as we get to class. "Well here comes more assumptions" I grumble walking to the teacher. "Let me get this over with now." I say before he can tell me to introduce myself. 

"My names Cameron Swan. I moved here with my sister. Yes I'm the Cameron Swan that's been broadcasted on the news. Anthony was my best friend since childhood, he was gay so don't assume I was carrying his child. I didn't try and hunt and kill Mendez. I tracked him down before the cops did. He tried to attack me before the cops got there so they assumed I was trying to kill him as revenge. Any questions?" I ask crossing my arms. Everyone is silent making me nod.

"Perfect. Go ahead and teach" I say walking back to sit next to Edward. "That's one way to shut everyone up" He chuckles. "They deserved it" I shrug at him. My sister is sitting by Mike and sends me a disapproving look. I ignore her and talk with Edward through class. When school ends Bella is annoyed at me for not taking her home. 

I jump in my car and Rosalie jumps in the other side. "We figured it would be easier than just following us." She tells me. "Yeah no problem. I wanna stop and get a snack though. That lunch was gross." I laugh pulling out. I stop at the gas station and get a quick snack. Once I eat it I sigh happily. "That was delicious." I grin and Rosalie laughs. 

"You're a mess" She laughs wiping my cheeks. I blush and we both laugh. I blush even more realizing her hand is still on my cheek. I look over at her and she's smiling at me. 'Damn it why am I so attracted to all of them?' I yell in my head. I then realize, while I yelled at myself in my head, we had both leaned forward and our noses touch. My eyes meet Rosalies and I'm absorbed in her golden eyes.

She leans in closer, as if giving me time to stop her, but I don't want to. Our lips graze each others and a deep blush fills my cheeks again. Rosalie slides her hand onto the back of my neck as she presses her lips onto mine. Her lips are soft against mine as I kiss back. My hand comes up to her cheek as she deepens our kiss. I squeak in shock as she pulls me across the console onto her lap. 

I'm now straddling her, as our kiss gets a bit heated. Her hands are now on my waist as mine run into her hair. I jump hearing her phone go off and she sighs grumbling annoyed. I blush as she answers the call. "What do you want?" She answers. "Where are you guys? I want to visit with Cameron too" Alice whines through the phone. 

"She wanted to stop and get a snack. We'll be there soon" Rosalie tells her before hanging up. She gives me a quick peck and smiles. "Why don't I drive? So we can get there and Alice will stop pouting." Rose chuckles. "Yeah. Sure" I nod as a blush coats my cheeks. I push myself up off her lap and she slides across into the driver seat. I sit in the passenger seat and bite my lip.

'What the hell just happened? Jesus Christ I made out with Rosalie.' I think to myself. She parks in front of a gorgeous house and I'm in awe. "This is beautiful." I grin. "Just like you" She winks at me. She pecks my lips before jumping out of my jeep. I blush again and climb out walking inside with her. "We're here. Alice can chill out now" Rose calls as we walk into a living room. Even their parents are hot. Good lord I'm doomed.