Part 11

The next day I woke up to Jasper still cuddling me, but now Alice was on my other side. "Hi little one" She greets kissing my cheek. "Morning" I smile sleepily. "I love your sleepily looks" Alice giggles softly. I hum softly and she sits up with me "Was he good to you?" She asks giving Jasper a playfully scolding look. "He was very good to me" I smile over at him leaning to give him a kiss. 

Alice gives me a kiss before shooing Jasper to get dressed for school. Another thing I convinced my dad to do, is let me do online classes. The others didn't like that they wouldn't see me at school but eventually dealt with it. I walked downstairs not bothering to change. Carlisle was at work, getting called in early making me pout slightly. "I wanted a kiss from everyone" I huff childishly.

"Well, you can scold him later" Esme tells me and I nod agreeing. I eat some breakfast and the others give me a kiss before leaving. "I'll be in my room working on classes for a little bit" I tell Esme. "Call if you need help" She tells me giving me a kiss. I nod and jog up to my 'personal' room they made me. For show if my dad comes over. I hardly use the room. I stay with the others most nights. I do my work for the day before randomly scrolling through different things.

I tense feeling the warmth come back, spreading through my body. From my toes to my head, quickly. I whine shoving my laptop off of me, which falls to the ground. I claw at the shirt I'm wearing feeling like I'm over heating. Esme rushes in, probably hearing my laptop hit the ground. She rushes to my side grabbing my hands. "It's okay. Baby look at me. What's wrong?" She asks me in a gentle voice. 

"It's to warm! God I'm burning!" I whine trying to tear the shirt off. "Cameron calm down baby. I'm calling Carlisle." She urges as she dials on her phone while hugging me close. Her cold body temperature helps for the time being and I sigh cuddling closer. "Esme. Is everything alright?" Carlisle answers. "You need to come home. She's burning up already" Esme tells him. "Already? This is much faster than I thought it would be" He says to her.

His voice sends shots of the warmth through me making me squirm wildly. "Carlisle" I whimper and whine for him. "I'm on my way love" He says and the line goes dead. Esme holds me the entire time soothing me the best she could. When the door opens I see Carlisle rush to my other side. "I'm here darling. It's okay" He soothes me. The warmth seeps away as his voice and his touch calms me. "I'll let you two be" Esme smiles.

As she goes to leave I pull her back. "S-Stay. Want you both" I whimper softly as My body heated when she let go. "Are you sure?" She asks seeming shocked but happy. I nod quickly and she nods sitting on the bed again. "It's okay love. We'll make you feel better" Carlisle soothes me. I nod slightly as he leans down kissing me. I sigh happily and kiss him back feeling Esme's hands roaming my body. 

I squirm under her hands as she raises the shirt I'm in. Carlisle wastes no time in stripping himself as Esme strips me of the little clothing I had on. They both growl softly smelling my arousal. I whine softly as Carlisle kisses his mark nipping my hip lightly. He licks one long stripe up my wet pussy making me gasp and moan. 

"Are you ready?" He asks softly as he hovers over me. I nod quickly, needing more contact with him. He lines himself up with me before thrusting himself into me in one go. I moan loudly as he fills me, hearing his moan as well. He tightens his grip on me when I buck my hips at him, starting to move his hips, thrusting deep and slow with each one. I moan and whimper in pleasure as he sits up thrusting deeper. Esme leans down kissing me and I kiss her back moaning into her mouth as Carlisle continues his thrusts.

She moves kissing on my neck as she trails further down playing with my nipples. As she licks on my nipples Carlisle growls watching her and speeds up making my moans grow louder. "Oh god. Carlisle!" I moan and he growls in pleasure. "Such a good girl" Esme praises me, and my hips buck as her fingers work wonders on my clit. Carlisle thrusts into me wildly and Esme stops her movements kissing me deeply.

Carlisle moves his own fingers to my clit rubbing and teasing me. "Say my name" He growls in need. "Carlisle!" I scream as my orgasm crashes over me. He roars louder than Jasper had, as his own orgasm crashes over him. As we both calm down he slowly pulls out of me. I whimper softly and he smiles down at me. "Are you alright love?" He asks me. I nod giving him a smile. I look over seeing Esme excited herself. I tug at her hand and she crawls closer to me kissing me.

"I want you" I mumble against her lips. She smiles at me and nods at my words. She was a bit more gentle at first but it took no time at all before she was trailing hickeys down my body. I moan and writhe in need under her and I can tell she enjoyed hearing me make those noises. As she comes down to be eye level with my area her eyes meet mine.

She keeps eye contact with me as she latches her lips around my clit. I curse throwing my head back moaning. As I moan and writhe the bed dips. Carlisle shifts behind me and holds me still as he and Esme both smirk. My moans grow louder as her fingers push into me. Carlisle holds my body against his so I can't squirm and writhe around. My moans grow louder every second, even more so as Carlisles lips attach to my neck leaving hickeys.

He massages my breasts, tweaking my nipples making me whine and moan. As my legs tense up he grabs my thighs holding my legs open and Esme seems pleased and pushes herself closer as she continues to please me. "Esme. Oh god" I moan and whimper as I can feel it coming closer. "Louder" She growls against my clit. "Esme!" I scream as her growl shot pleasure right through me. Her fingers speed up and I feel myself come undone moaning and screaming through my orgasm. 

Her mouth stays on me, cleaning me up. Carlisle grabs her hand covered in my cum and licks them growling happily. He pulls Esme's hand to my face and they both watch me. The both growl as I suck her fingers clean, moaning softly at my own taste. As we all calm down, Esme runs a bath, me noticing their bathtub is big enough for all of us. 

They both bathe me before drying me and dressing me in comfy clothes. Which only consisted of another pair of underwear and Carlisle's dress shirt. I lay down between them and they cuddle me close, putting me to sleep in no time.