Part 14

As I was pinned to the wall Rosalie's lips met mine. Our lips fought for dominance as I feel her hands roaming my body. I shiver as she feels every inch of me, her hands moving down lower. I moan into our kiss feeling her fingers rub over my wetness. She moves from the wall carrying me over and lowering me to the bed. 

I tug her on top of me, her hands never leaving my folds. "You feel so good baby" She mumbles against my lips. I moan at her words grinding my hips onto her hand. She smirks against my lips then. "You want me to play with you?" She questions softly as her gaze meets mine. With hooded eyes I nod quickly and she smiles. She gives me a brief kiss before sliding down my body. I hear a grunt and see Emmett in the doorway.

I can't speak as Rosalie latches onto my clit. I let out a loud moan, my body arching off the bed. She pushes me down and Emmett makes his way over to us. He sits me up on the edge of the bed as Rosalie continues her assault. He sits behind me as he takes off his own shirt. I moan and whimper as he holds me still spreading my legs more. 

As she continues to suck and lick on my clit Emmett latches onto my neck leaving hickeys everywhere. I feel his large hands on my body, cupping and groping my breasts and playing with my nipples. "Oh god. Don't stop" I beg and feel Rose smirk slightly. With no warning a squeal shoots out of me as she pushes her fingers into me. "Shit" I curse and moan as the added pleasure makes me jolt. "Oh god Rose" I moan and her gaze meets mine. She speeds up her actions seeming to know I won't last much longer. 

My moans grow louder as my orgasm creeps closer. She nibbles roughly on my clit and that sends me over the edge. "Rosalie!" I cry out in pleasure as she cleans me up. She leans up giving me a kiss before sending a grin to Emmett behind me. She crawls onto the bed as Emmett turns me around. I straddle his lap as he kisses me. The kiss immediately gets heated and Emmett is quick to dominate the kiss.

I crawl off his lap over to Rosalie who was watching us with a grin. I hear Emmett groan loudly as I lean down latching onto Rosalies clit now. She gasps seeming a bit shocked but then moans. I feel Emmetts big hands rubbing my hips and my ass and moan softly. I can feel his hard on rub against me and moan. "Are you ready baby?" He asks me as he grips my hips. I nod and moan around Rosalies clit. 

I feel him grip my hips before thrusting into me. I gasp and moan loudly against Rosalie who also moans. As Emmett takes control I continue to lick and play with Rosalie. Her moans match mine as Emmett thrusts into me. His thrusts speed up and my moans against Rosalie don't stop. As I rub her clit with my fingers I lean my head bak cursing. "Oh fuck, Emmett" I moan out as he growls speeding up more. As my moans get louder I try not to be loud but Emmett grunts. "Let us hear those pretty little moans" He growls softly.

I moan loudly at his demanding tone as I continue to play with Rosalies clit. As my orgasm creeps closer I feel Emmetts rough fingers find my clit and rub harshly. I squeal in shock As my lips find Rosalies clit again. "Oh god. Emmett!" I cry out as my orgasm crashes over me. I hear both Rosalie and Emmett curse and growl through their own orgasms. As Emmett slowly pulls out of me I whimper softly. 

He squeezes my hip lightly as he disappears and I hear water running. Rosalie sits up cuddling my body as I sigh happily. "I feel so full and complete" I hum happily. She giggles softly at the dopey look on my face. "You are so beautiful" She says softly. "Come on my. beautiful girls. Let's wash up the sleepy one" Emmetts voice says. Rosalie carries me into the bathroom as we all climb into the tub.

They gently clean my body and hair as I'm still smiling and obviously tired now. As we finish they get me dressed laying me down in their bed. As they lay next to me I fall asleep in no time at all.

The next time I wake up it's lighter out. I pick up my head seeing Rose walking out of the closet. "There's the sleepy one." She teases softly as she walks over. I grin letting my head drop onto the pillow again. "No more sleeping. You've been asleep a whole day" She tells me playing with my hair. "Play with my hair like that and I'll go back to sleep" I say giving her a smile.

I whine as she stops but sit up as she grabs a pile of clothes. "Get dressed. The others want to see you" She tells me and I nod. I climb out of the bed pulling on the clothes. Once I'm dressed I grab Rose's hand tugging her through the house with me. I get into the living room and everyone turns and smiles upon seeing me. 

"We thought you'd never wake up" Jasper jokes and I blush. "I needed my sleep. Quit it" I say sitting down by Carlisle who wraps an arm around me. "Oh we know you did" Edward says also teasing and I pout. "You guys are being mean" I giggle softly. "Oh we would never" Edward says coming by and kissing my head. "Can you play something" I ask giving him puppy dog eyes.

He smiles down at me and nods. "I didn't need the puppy dog eyes to say yes. But they're adorable." He tells me poking my nose before walking to the piano. As he plays I smile watching him from the couch. He always seems so into playing I love watching him. Not like a creepy watch. As everyone relaxes it's soon broken by a roaring engine. "Is that..." I trail off and everyone else looks either shocked or annoyed. "Bella" Edward mutters annoyed.