Chapter 8

Edited.

I've been back for three weeks an I'm starting to gain back my weight. Raiden and I have been getting closer now that we aren't keeping things from each other.

He's even agreed to get me out of Red Cipher but he won't tell me how until he is certain about how to get me out.

Emily is still staying here and to be honest with yeah I don't how I feel about her fucking my brother or as they call it dating but they don't act like a couple. They barely even talk to each other.

Raiden walks into my room sighing. I look up at him from my spot on the ground.

"What are you doing on the ground?" Raiden raised an eyebrow at me.

"I felt like doing yoga so I came down here but I've been laying here for nearly an hour," I say holding my hands out for him. He grabs my hands pulling me up.

I hear my phone ringing so I grab it from the nightstand. The caller I.D read Manny. I groan throwing myself on the bed.

"What?" I answer.

"I have a new mission for you" Raiden hit me on the leg telling me to put it on speaker. I put it on speaker laying it right next to me on the bed.

"I'm sorry manny but I am sick right now so can the mission wait?" I lie placing my hands behind my head.

"No the mission can't fucking wait and since when do you take sick days" he shouts into the phone.

"Watch it, Manny. I don't have to accept this mission if I'm sick which I am. Go find someone else"

"It's a Scott case and I'm assigning it to you and you're not turning this down"

"Look, Manny, I have been sick for weeks and I'm too weak to go on a mission to pass the mission on to someone else"

"You can do the mission whenever you feel better now on to the details" I look at Raiden tiredly.

"Ok, so it's not on Raiden since you failed that one. This mission is on Liberty Scott -"I cut him off

"What the fuck are you on about I don't do kids" I glare at the phone.

I look at Raiden who was clearly pissed off. Liberty is his kid sister she is around seven years old. I've never met her because she was adopted after her parents died and since Raiden wasn't old enough he couldn't look after her.

"You do whoever the fuck I tell you to kill with no questions asked"

"I ain't doing shit for you if you want the girl dead you'll have to do it yourself because you won't find any other agent who will kill a kid and you know it" Raiden glared at me.

"You little bitch after I taught you everything -"

"Alright God damn I'll take the fucking mission but I will never do this again" I hang up before he could say anything. I run a hand down my face.

"You need your sister here so you can protect her Manny will realize that I didn't complete yet another mission and I'll be thrown in the box again" Raiden nods his head eyeing me.

"Raiden I'm not gonna hurt her" I glare at him. He holds his hands up in surrender.

"I'm just making sure," he says crawling onto the bed then hovering over my body. I roll my eyes at him.

He pecks my lips before putting all his body weight on me. I glare up at him making him chuckle.

He rolls off me grabbing my hand and pulling me on top of him. I lay my head on his chest listening to his heartbeat.