Chapter 15

Edited.

"Keira you better be getting ready because we are going to be late!" Raiden shouts barging into my room.

I roll towards the edge of the bed facing Raiden.

"Love, why aren't you not ready? If you don't want to go you don't have to" Raiden says sitting on the edge of the bed

"I want to go I swear I just sorta fell asleep," I say sheepishly.

Raiden rolls his eyes as he gets up grabbing my dress from my closet. He hands me the dress.

"Your not even dressed yet why are you bothering me to get dressed" I whine taking the red dress from Raiden.

"I had to make sure you were getting ready before I through on my tux" Raiden kissed my forehead before leaving my room.

I jump in the shower real quick then I  throw on my dress.

I blow dry my hair before slightly curling the ends. I put a gun holster on my tight before I put my gun and a few knives in it.

I put on a pair of heels before making my way downstairs. I see Raiden waiting by the door texting on his phone.

"Let's go before we're late," I say walking out the door towards his car.

Raiden drives us to the building where the party is being held. There was absolutely nobody outside which makes me think that we are late and everyone was waiting on us inside.

Raiden and I get out of the car. Raiden grabs my hand and we head inside.

"You look gorgeous tonight, love" he turns to me smiling.

"When am I not?" I walk ahead of him a little pulling him along as he chuckles at me.

When we walk in the building was crowded with a shit ton of people. Let's just say that I'm glad this building is gigantic.

There are tables placed in random spots around the room. Several groups of people were already taking up most of the tables.

There are no kids here running around so looks like I'm going to be fine tonight. I see five guys I've never met before walking towards Raiden and me.

"Raiden so glad you could finally join us tonight" a guy chuckles hugging Raiden.

"This is my girlfriend Kiera. Keira these men are some of my allies that were able to make it. This is Nick Peters, Tanner Hamilton, Richard Lester, Ron Park, and Lee Marshall" I shake each of their hands.

"Nice to meet you Keira," Tanner says shaking my hand last.

"You too Tanner" I pull my hand from his right grip.

"She's strong" Tanner nods his head in approval.

"I'm gonna go talk to Haven," I tell Raiden when I spot her talking to a group of people.