Chapter 7

When you were a child, did you ever wake up from a night terror? Heart racing, body temperature rising causing you to sweat and gasp for air. Afraid to close your eyes because you don't know what might happen if you do. Well imagine being in a bathtub with a woman you were forced to marry, feeling the exact same thing. Only you were never asleep, just in denial.
     Genevieve lifted her hand up to my cheek, and brushed her fingers over my skin softly. Her wet hair stuck to her body like glue. I swallowed hard as her hand made contact with my face, wishing I had said no to the bath idea.

"Ready to get out?" She asked me softly.

"Um, yes." I answered and stood up to step out of the deep tub.
I grabbed a towel from beneath the sink and wrapped it around my body.

"I'll be right back, I forgot my suitcase down stairs." I said as I turned to walk out of the bedroom.
A hand grabbed mine, pulling me back into the room.

"I don't think you're going to need that tonight. Not right now at least." Genevieve told me.
This of course caused my heart to beat at least five times faster than what it already was. This decision of pretending was definitely beginning to backfire.

"Genevieve I'm not sure if I'm completely comfortable with this yet." I spoke quickly.

"What's stopping you?" She asked me.
To be honest I had no idea. I had been with men before, well one. A long time ago when I was sixteen.

"I know you haven't been with a woman before, I don't mind if that's what it is. We can go slow, for tonight." She spoke softly.
Somehow I found myself being led to the large bed. She pressed my back up against the side of the bed, and began to unwrap the towel I had on. It dropped to the floor, leaving me completely bare. Her hands began to wonder my body again, causing goosebumps to raise off my still damp skin.
She lifted me up and placed me softly on the bed. I laid there on my back as she straddled me. Inching closer and closer, she hovered right above my face. Closing the space that remained between us, she captured my lips with hers. My hand found their way trailing up her torso.
Her velvet tongue soon invaded my mouth, making me drift further and further from reality. I was actually beginning to enjoy myself. Genevieve's thigh presses in between my legs, causing light friction with every shift of her body. My hips began to rock in rhythm with her.
She placed butterfly kisses from my jawline, down to my neck. There she searched for my sweet spot. Once found, pleasure struck my body causing my back to lift slightly off the bed. I held in any noise my body so desperately wanted to make.
My efforts to keep quiet failed however once she had made her way to my breast, taking my nipple into her warm mouth. She swirled her tongue around the now hardened bud, while caressing the other with her hand. Suddenly, she stopped and looked up at me.

     "I want to try something with you if that's okay." She said. "It's fine if you don't."

     "What is it?" I asked.

      She hopped off the bed and walked over to her suitcase. I sat up to watch as she pulled out a little black bag. Genevieve made her way back to the bed and sat in front of me. She first pulled out what looked like a black blindfold.

      "Are you okay with this? I won't do anything drastic without asking your permission first." She questioned me.

      "Um..." I hesitated.

      "It may also help you to relax."

      "Will I get to take it off at some point?" I asked.

     "Aye." She nodded, answering my question.

     "Okay."

      She held the blindfold up to my eyes and gently tied it behind my head, leaving me robbed from sight. I listened as I heard her pull something else from out the bag.