chapter 3

Ashley's pov

As I entered the cafeteria with Maria and Marie trailing behind me everywhere became quiet and all eyes were on me, some starring, some smiling and the queen bitch her self gave me a killer glare and I smirked.

As I walked to our usual seat where Andy and Chole were already sitting "sorry I'm late" I said "that was quite an entrance babe" Andy squealed and we all laughed at her childishness.

I introduced Maria and Marie to my friends and soon we were engrossed in having our conversation when we heard Andy gasp looking behind me.
"Oh no" she whispered

As I turned to see what they were all looking at, I was now face to face with the one and only bitch.

"you little whore, you thought I forgot about this morning, stay away from Ashton he is mine and I don't think he would be with a looser like you" when she finished talking everyone was looking at us waiting for my action, some were already videoing.

I clapped my hands loud enough for everyone to hear "oh Carissa nice words, did you practice it...I bet you did" and this time I shouted "I wanted to inform you that the zoo called earlier, they said they were looking for one of their animal that escaped and I really think it's time for you to go back"everyone released an ohhhh, damn, she killed it.

I looked at her one last time before going back to sit down."wow that was awesome" Chole screamed and everyone in the cafeteria laughed.

***"***

It was finally closing time and I bid my friends goodbye and walked to the parking lot where I parked my car.

As I opened my door it was immediately shut by someone's hand and I almost got injured "What the h..." I froze at the person in front of me
Ashton stone

I snapped out of my reverie "may I help you?" I asked with clear disgust in my Voice "N-no" he stuttered
"Ok then, get out of my way" I said. His eyes widened in surprise of my way of speaking.  When he didn't move I shoved him but he didn't budlge Now I was pissed

"What do you want now, do you want to say another hurtful words to me now so that you would feel good? OK let it all out" I finished. He sighed defeatedly and said "look Ali I.." he started but I cut him off "Don't you dare call me that" I warned
"Ok am sorry how have you been?" he asked.

I scoffed.  So after one whole year of not talking to me now he wants to start a conversation with how have you been... Who the hell does that.

"If you are asking that to laugh at me then you better start now, and you know whatever I do is none of your business, you lost the right to know one year ago, so if you don't mind I would take my leave so you know I won't spoil your reputation your highness" I air quoted the last part in mockery

Now he looked pissed" Look I'm sorry okay, I wanted to apologize for by behavior but you wouldn't let me just hear me out"

I scoffed "so all of a sudden now you care? Where were you when I needed you the most? You ditched me because you have a reputation to keep and now your sorry? Or you now want to talk to that clumsy and annoying girl?, Sorry but I am no more that girl, am now better than you think and I don't need your apologies cause it means nothing.

I'm no longer that dumb clumsy girl you used to know Ashton". By now tears were streaming down my face and I couldn't stop them so I pushed him, opened my door and drove away not wanting him to see my weakness.

**********
Sooo what do ya all think

Please🙏🙏