Chapter 33

Ashley's pov

God I'm so nervous, happy and infact excited.
I'm excited for many reasons for one I'm getting married to the love of my life and I couldn't be happier. Two I managed to call my friends from all over and they are all here on my special day and lastly I get to see My love today. I can't believe dad made him stay away from me for two weeks. Yeah I haven't seen him or caught a glimpse of him for the last 14 days and its terrible and horrible. Give it a name you like. Ever since I told dad about Ashton and I and all that has happened between us, he fot so mad when I narrated how he hurt me and made me cry and as a result, he decided to punish a Ashton by hiding me from him for two weeks. He even took my cellphone from me so he wouldn't have any form of contact with me.

I know I felt bad too but 'its worth it ' I thought. My friends who came to visit me told me how restless and how frustrated Ashton is. They even went as far as videoing one of his tantrums and I couldn't help but smile  because thta was exactly how I was feeling inside of me.

He was moving from one end to another running his hands through jos hair and pulling them frustratingly.
" he can't do this to me!  I haven't seen her for a week man, one damn week!  He screamed in distress.
"Just calm down man"  Rocco his best  friend tried to console him but the icy glare he received from Ashton was enough to make him cringe and squirm in fear as he muttered " sorry dude ".
"Can't you guy's do something, anything at all, I promise to be good to you. Just try to take her outside without her father knowing. I'd be waiting in the car" he pleaded on the  verge of loosing it.

"It's been long enough don't you think " a pacing Ashton asked his other friend Dante who was sitting on the kitchen counter eating cereals who shrugged in answer making Ashton more  infuriated.
" So dramatic" Dante muttered unluckily for him Ashton heard it and dragged him off the high chair making him fall, his butt making direct impact with the ground.
"What the fuck man! " he yelled

"I want my fiancee! " Ashton yelled back.
"I don't have her" he whined rubbing his butt.

I really laughed at that. I couldn't be more happy  because it's all coming to an end today!.

"Oh isn't she so pretty" Cole whispered her eyes wide like she was in awe of me.
I smiled and took a deep breath.
"It's time " she said smiling.
"But before then" she paused before she continued "Ashton asked to make sure you get this" she put a box in my hand and I opened it only to make my mouth open in shock.

Inside the box was my earrings of six years ago. It was a gift from him on my birthday. It was a stud diamond earing that I thought I lost but I was wrong. It was with him all along. I remember crying when I thought I lost it.

Tears welled up in my eyes when I saw it and a small smile playing on my face. My eyes caught a paper under the small towel holding the  jewelry.

It read:

   48+2 member's can sit in a bus.
    5+1 can sit in a car
     3+1 can sit in an automatic
      1+1 can sit on a bike
    But only one can sit in my heart
             'YOU'
   I love you so much and cant wait to see your beautiful face.
    I can't wait to spend forever with .  you angel.
   I'll see you at the end of the aisle sweetheart.

                                   Yours
                            soon to be husband

I was deeply touched. Tears were already rolling down my cheeks.
"Where's my princess " dads voice rang through
"Oh dear you are so beau... What's wrong " mom panicked.
"That boy I will kill him" dad muttered and was on m his way to  the  door when my eyes widwned in realization of what he's about to do..
"Oh no dad, he didn't do anything wrong. I'm just emotional" his worried face immediately smoothening.
"Oh he's one lucky guy" he said  embracing me and I laughed.

*

The minute the long high door of the  entrance of the church screech open, all eyes fell on me and the instrumentals started..

My breath caught in my throat and I gripped dads hand in a tight hold.
His eyes met mine and I can swear I saw a tear roll down his cheek.
We held gazes and all I could see from the depth if his eyes was love. I could see my future in his eye's and I felt safe and satisfied.
Until I reached the alter, his gaze never left mine.
"You better protect her young man" dad threatened
"With my life sir" he replied still looking into my eyes. I blushed at his intense gaze on my face. Like he was contouring every part of my face not missing any curve.

"We are gathered here today... " the priest started and that was it.

Everything went by in a blur.
My eyes are on him and only him.

He has succeeded in making me fall helplessly and hopelessly in love with him.