8

"She's my girlfriend."

I didn't talk to Jungkook or anyone , neither picked up my phone for anyone after he said that to me. It felt like my heart broke into pieces like dust . Why does it hurt? This feelings for him started after that dream I had. Why is this happening to me suddenly?** I thought while we reached the airport. The plane landed and we got in it. I didn't even realize that I was in a plane.

" Soju?" someone shakes my shoulder.

Finally , getting back to sense I looked and saw Jungkook sitting beside me. A smiled made its way to my lips until I saw Eun Jae coming towards us.

" Babe? What's wrong?" Jungkook asked her.

" There's no place to sit...expect that corner." She pouted like a kid.

" Oh" Jungkook sighed.

I looked at the corner sit and laughed at her slightly. She looked at me with an annoyed face and said," Soju? Why don't you go to that sit?"

" What?-no never." I looked at her.

" Why not? What would you even do by sitting with Jungkook?" She asked with a smirk.

" I am not going anywhere , that's it." I said with a loud voice.

Jungkook didn't speak up and just looked at us fighting over him. I looked at the window , ignoring Eun Jae still standing there in front of us. Suddenly she started to shout.

" AH SOME ONE HELP ME , THIS GIRL IS NOT LETTING ME SIT WITH MY BOYFRIEND!"

I enlarged my eyes and stood up as some air hostages came by. One of them looked at me and said," Please don't make noise and let her sit with her man."

" But , he's my husband!!" I shouted.

" Wait- she said he is her boyfriend...then how come he is your husband." Another aunt asked who was back of us.

" She interfered in our honeym-" I got cut by Eun Jae again.

" Ahh she is a crazy woman , please make her sit at that corner." She pointed the corner sit.

People were actually judging me. They started thinking that I was a psycho. But at least , I wan't thrown out of the plane. I was forced even by the pilots to sit at the corner.

" Jungkook-" I looked at him.

" Please Soju- Stop it." He said in front of all the people.

He was my only hope. I thought he would say that I was his wife. But he offended me in front of people.

" You too-I hate-" tears came out of my eyes and I took my bag harshly and walked towards the corner.

" Soju-" I heard Jungkook's soft voice and turned back but saw him talking with Eun Jae happily.

" Why are you like this?" I asked , looking at him.

Jungkook's Pov

" Soju" I looked at her tears , which hurted me a bit.

Why did this hurt?

" Oppa" Eun Jae sat beside me and I looked at her and started to talk with her.

But in my mind was only Soju's tears. She looked so unhappy for the first time. I don't love her and there would be no fun with her so I brought my girlfriend in our honeymoon. But I think I should have thought twice about it before. ** I sighed and as Eun Jae kept her head on my shoulder.

" Why did I do this?" I looked at the corner , seeing her sitting with her cheeks red.

* end of Jungkook's pov*