10

CHAPTER 10
________________

The words he spoke to me just yesterday , made my pain tougher today. Why am I being like this to him? Why can't I just agree that he hates me? That he has a girlfriend and I just married him by force. Why this pain in my heart travels in my blood through my veins.

This hurts.

The busy sun woke me up from the deep painful sleep I had. I looked beside to see his beautiful face but I knew he wasn't there for me.

" Hey , good morning."

I heard someone looking at me from the couch. As I turned back , I saw his d girlfriend laying on the couch.

" What are you doing here?" I asked and stood up.

" What do you mean?" She raised her eyebrows.

" What are you doing in our room-" I looked at Jungkook coming towards us.

" Why? What's wrong?  I brought her here-" Jungkook looked at me.

" I hate- I hate myself for marrying you." I said it on his face and went inside the washroom.

After I wore my outfit , I came out seeing the happy couples smiling and cuddling with each other. I walked out of the room.

Walking through the swimming pool , I sat on a bench. Thinking about my life without him. I was happy with my family. I had no love for any guy. Wasn't that the best life?

" I hate it , I hate him and I hate me." I said to myself.

" You?!" Someone stood in front of me.

As I looked up , I saw the saw man who touched me on the road. My eyes got larger and I stood up immediately.
" Oh my gosh-" I shouted.

" I-I can explain what happened." He sighed.

" You pervert." I looked at him.

" No! That was a dare by my friends. I am sorry and your fucking husband had beaten me like a ghoul."

I looked at his eyes and realized that he was saying the truth so we sat together to have breakfast and to know each other better.

" I am Seohyung. " he smiled at me.

" I am and nice to meet you" I Soju my drink.

We talked alot and got more close than ever. He was a great guy and caring too. I told him about me and Jungkook as we were eating.

" What a jerk is your husband."
he sighed.

" Yeah I know." I laughed.

As I looked beside us , I saw Jungkook staring at me with some weird feelings in his eyes. But I ignored and talked to Seohyung more.

" So? Do you have any girlfriend?" I asked him.

" No , not yet..." he smirked.

I felt a bit uncomfortable with him but I still couldn't do anything but talk with him as I had no one there with me.

" Ahhahahaha THAT WAS SO FUNNY!" I laughed loudly at his jokes.

People were already thinking we were couples or something. I looked at Jungkook with his girl and looked another way.

Jungkook's Pov

" say ahhh" she smiled at me.

I opened my mouth by looking at Soju , talking with the same guy whom I hate. How dare she? I know I have been rude to her because I don't want to hurt her by leaving her for my girlfriend.

So its better if I be rude and she starts to hate me and divorces me after a year.

But until then...

" She's my wife , which means she's mine only. Maybe she doesn't know that yet and she will never because I hate her....but I hate seeing her with other guy more."