18

My eyes slowly opened, as the dim of light popped in and hit my eyes from the corner of the curtains.
" Oh holy-"
I groaned softly, holding the back of my head. I slowly got up,sitting up on the bed. I looked around, to ask for water as my head was in pain, so much pain. Before I would call out for someone, she appeared in front of me, making me recall everything that happened last night.
" You are up? Good, I ordered soup for your hangover." Soju said, wearing her jacket.

" Are you going somewhere?" I asked, looking at her.

" I'm going to meet up with Seohyung." She said, turning her face to me and back to the mirror.

As I heard that, I grit my teeth looking at her.

" I don't want you to meet up with him-" I said, slowly getting off the bed.

" Why is that?"

" He fucking kissed you- and you are my wife." I said, walking to her.

She softly laughed, and looked at me," Jungkook, stop okay? It's the 21st century. You can do anything with your girlfriend and I can't even meet up a guy?"

Before I could say anything more to her, she spoke up again, " I am sorry, I really can't stop myself anymore."

She walked out of the room, leaving my all alone again.

" ᴡʜʏ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜɪs, ᴡʜʏ ᴀᴍ ɪ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜɪs, ᴡʜʏ ᴅɪᴅ ɪ ᴋɪss ʏᴏᴜ? ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪs ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴɪɴɢ-" ɪ sɪɢʜᴇᴅ, ʟᴏᴏᴋɪɴɢ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇᴅ.

Soju's Pov

I walked out of this room, frowning. I didn't mean to leave him like that. But I had to. I can't fall for Jungkook. Because that will make me hate myself at the end because he will never feel anything for me. Not even a small drop of love for me will fall on his heart.
I walked into the hallway, which led me to the swimming pool to the hotel.

" Hey!"
I heard someone call me, waving hands in the air. It was Seohyung. With a small smile, I walked to him and sat on the table where he was sitting.

" You want something?Any beverage?" he asked, looking at me with a soft smile.

Shaking my head, I said no and smiled.

" So tell me, what did you want to talk about?" I said, looking around and then at him.
" Oh, I just wanted to say sorry to you. I shouldn't have kissed-" before he could compete, I cut his sentence.
"It's fine Seohyung, I didn't mind you kissing me. Also, you helped and saved me a lot of times. I am glad you are here for me." I smiled.
He nodded, giving out a soft frown and then nodded. I stood up and walked out of the place as he walked outside of the hotel for some work.
I slowly stepped out the stairs, still thinking about him and thing which happened yesterday night. It was something which made me fall for him even more. I don't even know if I like him just because I am married to him or it is because of something else.
I sighed and turned my face to the left, seeing an unbelievable scene in front of my eyes.
Jungkook's girlfriend, she was with some other guy, kissing him and chuckling. My eyes wide opened as I started to understand why Jungkook was drunk last night. I gritted my teeth before shaking my head," Why do I care, I should not care about them." I frowned and looked away, but inside my mind was just Jungkook.
I walked down and started to walk towards Eun Jae and the other guy. As she saw me, she pushed herself away from the guy and widened her eyes at me.

" What are heck are you doing here ?" She said, pulling her bag from the floor.

" I should be the one to ask that, what are you doing Eun Jae? Do you even know how hurt Jungkook will be?" I said, still calm.

She looked at you  and then stared at the guy, telling him to go from there and he did so.

" Jungkook won't know about it, so he will be happy." She smiled and walked closer to me.

" You think playing like this is fun? Jungkook loves you so much- you think I won't tell him?"

She pushed my body against the wall, holding onto my neck tightly causing my eyes to get red and I could barely breath.

" You already are a burden for us, don't dare to tell him. He won't ever believe you but if I ever lose him for you, I will fucking make sure he is in the most horrible pain. And the reason would be you."  —

She let go of me, as I started to cough continuously while she walked out of there, going away from my sight.