15

Soju's POV

I felt his warm soft lips on mine , but I didn't want it at all. The kiss was so abrupt that I couldn't even stop him. As I was shocked by his act , I looked at Jungkook with the corner of my eyes. I saw him rolling his eyes and flipping his hair again and again. 

" S-seohyung , stop it." I said and pushed him slightly.

" I-I am s-so sorry." he looked at me with a worried face.

" Its o-okay-" I said.

Before I could say anything else , Jungkook interrupted. He walked in front of me and pushed Seohyung away harshly.  I could see he was angry but I wasn't sure at all if it was for me or for something else. 

" You fucking kissed my wife and now you're saying ' Sorry'" He laughed.

" How would you even touch her , huh? Wasn't the beating of mine enough earlier?" Jungkook pushed him away.

" Jungkook stop-" I was about to get up.

" Hey , who told you to get up? Just sleep." He said without even looking at me.

" Jeon Jungkook- I was in the same plane in which you were okay? " Seohyung spook up.

" You-you avoided her and sat beside your  girlfriend-do you even know she cheats on you-" He shouted and walked towards.

Jungkook punched him in his face, causing him to fall down along with the small table. I enlarged my eyes but didn't say a word as the scene looked dreadful to me.

" Don't you dare say a single word about her." Jungkook pointed him with his finger.

" What do you even want? Eun Jae or Soju? Don't say you need both." Seohyung laughed.

" Seohyung shut it up-" Jungkook tried to control his anger.

" No-no listen , let me make a thing very clear. One day of Eun Jae leaves you , don't blame Soju but blame yourself. I know your marriage was forced and you don't love her but try to respect her." Seohyung looked at me and then at Jungkook.

" She's my responsibility , I will take care of her." Jungkook said.

" I see , she got hurt so many times. Its better to die than living with a monster like you-asshole" Seohyung sighed and walked out of the room , closing the door with a loud sound. 

A moment of silence was there , I didn't open my mouth nor did Jungkook. He looked at me and sat next to me with an annoyed face.  Taking a glass of water , he drank it with anger.

" Hey-" I said.

" Don't- I just don't like this-" he sighed.

" Don't like what?" I asked.

" I don't like this moment of life-I don't like you. My life was so amazing without you , I used to enjoy it with my friends and my girlfriend-" He said , without thinking. 

My heart did get hurt. But I couldn't do anything. There was nothing to do but leave him because he would never love me. He is annoyed with me and my existence , my love will never be enough for a guy like Jungkook.

" Jungkook-let's stop acting." I said , tears flowing down my cheeks.

" What-hey why are-" his hands made its way to my cheeks.

" Stop-I can't act it--let's be separate after we go back home , okay?" I stopped his hand.

" W-what- ar-are you sure?" he said with wider eyes.

" You don't like to stay with me-and I can't stop myself from lo-" you looked down.

" From?" he asked curiously.

" I mean , I hate you too-so let's leave each other and I'll convince my dad too." I said , with a higher voice. 

" But , I-." he was about to continue , until his phone rang. 

" I'll be back after some hours-"  he said , without saying a kind goodbye.

I fake smiled , trying to hold on my tears  

" I really want you , I really need you but I c-can't have you."

a/n :-  I am back for you guys again , as exams are going on I will continue after 15th May. And two stories will be coming after my ' The Seaside' ends...I hope all of you are fine. Enjoy this part , I love you.