20

Jungkook's Pov

I walked to the balcony again, with my heart pounding in its fastest speed. The sky was blue and it was quite a sunny day nut yet it was a very dull day for me. I sat down on the chair as my legs were not strogn enough to stand.

" M-Mr Kim? What happened?" I asked, in a shaking tone.

Mrs.Kim explained me everything in details. The incident was, Kr Kim was already suffering from cancer but it was cured long time ago, almost three years ago. He had been careful ever since then. But suddenly, it was discovered that he also had heart problem which the doctors did not find important to inform at that time. He passed away, having a heart attack while he was sleeping. When I heard about the news and the way he died, all I was thinking about was Soju.

" Jungkook, he trusted you a lot. That you are not like your father and that you will always take care of our daughter until you two get a divorce. Don't inform this to Soju already. She will be hurt and broken. Take care of her and yourself dear."

The call ended, I could not say anything else because I could not find the right words to. Sighing as I bite on my lips, I walked ahead to the room.

" Trust me?" the anger inside me was on myself, for hurting his daughter who gave up her life just to save him from my own father. " My foot, she is only going to get hurt with me. I am just like father. And how can I not tell her about this-"

" About what?"

Mouth of mine stops by hearing the similar voice. I turned my head, seeing her standing in front of me with the prettiest smile. [ yall got beautiful smile <3 ] Seeing her smile even after what I did to her broke me. I smiled slightly, remembering I was told not to let her know.

" Damn it, you spoiled my plan. I was supposed to ask you to go for a walk with me but you already heard it, silent woman." I groaned lowly, grinning right after.

" A walk together? You don't have to ask for it. Ah, also I have something to talk about about your girlfriend."

My eyes were on the phone screen, seeing her mom's message about not telling her. Even my mind was not there, I didn't hear anything she said.

" Jungkook?"

I jumped a bit, immediately looking at her. " Let's just go to the park and talk about it shall we?" I smile, grabbing her hand and pulling her out of the room with me.

Soju's Pov

The park was awfully beautiful. The trees were tall and colourful flowers were on top of them. It was already 5 pm, that's all the flowers did not shine well. But still, everything was so perfect with him beside me. His hands were inside his pocket of his tight coat. It was actually the first time he wore something tight, all his clothes were oversized always. 

" Well, is there a reason we are here because I know you wouldn't bring me here for no reason." I asked him, my eyes locked in front looking at the scenery.

" There is." He stopped his foot steps slowly making me look at him. His head was down, looking at his own feet as he sighed heavily.

" Are you-" I walked to him, my body was right in front of his.

" I am not fine. Yes, I am not. Why are you so good to me? You should be cold, rude, awful and mean to me. Didn't I hurt you enough?" His head was still down as he said so. Before I could open my mouth, he spook up again.

" I am not finished." he put his phone on the bench beside us. " I never meant to hurt you, I never wanted to marry you but the situation made me do it. I know how much you care for you father and I know I shouldn't  have done these to you. I should have saved you when you drowned, should have been there for you when you needed me. Not because I am your husband but because I care for you as a-" He looked up at me, I could see how nervous he was. " As a friend."

His words were sweet and true. He seemed to be broken for some reason which I didn't know about. All I knew was that he was broken, he was broken and the pain made him guilty.
I stepped forward and cupped his face with both my face, squeezing his cheeks softly.
" Hm, should I forgive you? You did hurt me a lot, Jungkook."

His lips had a small pout, making me smile a bit as he tried to talk but couldn't because my hands were still squeezing his cheeks. " I will not force you to forgive. But I am really truly sorry." He finally said some words although it was hard for him to even open his mouth.

"  Aish-" I let out a small chuckle. " I forgive you. Because what you did was not intentionally. Its just, you didn't have any other choice right?" My hands lets go of his cheeks as I stepped away. " But please, don't ever hurt me again. Can you do that as a friend?"

My heart was relieved when I saw him nodding with a smile covering his face.
" I will go and bring drinks for us, okay?" He took out his wallet and ran to the coffee shop.

I frowned lowly, smiling brightly as I finally felt good. Lately I had been so low and depressed but finally I felt a slight happiness inside my heart.
" This feels so good. I am giving hope again." I smiled but soon it went away.
" I didn't tell him about his girlfriend. Damn it-"

The clock in the park went on, as I was still sitting while Jungkook was at the store. He was still paying the man when his phone rang. I looked at the screen and saw a known number. It was my mother which made me happier. I immediately took the phone, not caring that it was his phone and not mine, I picked it up.

" Eomm-"

Before I could say anything else, I realized that it was a voice message and not a direct call. A smile appeared when I heard her voice, but that smile soon turned into the tears which filled up my eyes.
I heard, " Jungkook, did you tell her? You didn't right? You should not tell her about her father's death. She can't handle the pain. She might want to come back and I dont want her to be in pain as she already went through a lot."

The phone fell off my hand, it was hard to cry. I felt like the tears were stuck inside the eyes as I looked up seeing a figure in front of you. It was him, with two iced coffees in his hand. My whole body wouldn't move, but I got up as soon as I saw him.

" Y-You said you were sorry, you said you are sorry for hurting me. Is it your sorry?" I said, stepping back almost slipping as he bite his lips looking right at me.

" I can explain-"

I showed him my hand to stop his mouth, shaking my head as the tears finally crawled down my cheeks to my chin.

" I thought, I can at least take you as a fake husband who is good. But now, I think I take you as the worst person of my life, the worst husband."

author :    ThAnk you for 45k

I allow yall to take all my uwus
* throws all my uwus*

:( i love you