17

Jungkook's Pov

I walked into the hotel room, still upset about Eun Jae. I had no one to talk to expect Soju who was ignoring me since after we came from the hospital. I sat next to her on the bed while she was using her phone.

" Are you okay now?" I asked, with a cold voice.

She nodded, all her attention was on the phone. She was playing a weird game which I don't even know. I sighed and looked at her face paying all my attention on her soft pinkish lips, messy hair, fresh skin with no make up. In simple words, she was beautiful. Though she was the opposite of Eun Jae, but she was just so beautiful somehow. I bite my upper lips while looking at her eyes which were looking down to her phone.

" Let's go and have dinner tonight, together." I smiled, as she looked at me finally.

" Oh- I am not actually hungry, so you can go with Eun Jae or whoever you want." She said, while removing her hair from her forehead.

" But-" I sighed. " Alright, you must be tired. Just go and sleep, I will come late after eating." I smiled slightly, feeling more lonely from inside.

I walked out of the room as she looked at me for the last time until she wrapped herself inside the blanket and closed her eyes. I closed the door behind her and started to make my way to the restaurant where I always used to eat with Eun Jae.

" Sir, what meal do you want to have?" The waiter, with small eyes and shiny hair asked me with a soft smile.

" Um- I'll just have a bowl of Ramen." I smiled at him, and he bowed and walked away.

I sat there for some minutes, checking out all my social medias. The food came, I was about to keep my phone away until I got a text.

Baby~ :- Jungkookiee~ I'll come back to the hotel tomorrow, I am tired so I'll just stay with Seokjin Oppa for one night. Bye, I love you baby~

I sighed and threw my phone on the table loudly, gaining everyone's attention immediately. I looked at all people and bowed them slightly, trying to show that I was sorry. They all started to mind their own business as I started to have my meal. But I wouldn't just eat. Things were roaming around my mind.

*I have hurt Soju so many times till now, I think bringing Eun Jae was a bad idea. Eun Jae and I got in a relationship in a party where she got drunk and fell on me. That was the time I fell in love with her. We started to go on dates and soon was in a beautiful relationship, but she never really gave me that attention which I wanted. But I couldn't say it to her because I was afraid to lose her because I love her so much. Maybe she doesn't love me like that anymore. Why would she lie about going to Seokjin's place if she isn't there?* I thought all these, while playing with the spoon rather than eating. These thoughts just hurt me so much and made me weak. I bite my lower lips, trying to not cry in public. I stood up from the chair, and walked out of the place without eating anything. The waiters were calling out my name because I didn't even pay but I just walked out, without caring to listen to them.

Walking into the club, I threw some money on the table and the man looked at me, confused. I sat on the chair and looked at him," That's all my money, now give me at least six bottles of alcohol."

He enlarged his eyes by hearing the amount of bottles I was asking for. He swallowed his saliva and nodded, looking at me sharply.

Six bottles were in front of me, I took the first one and started to drink it aggressively and it was soon empty. Then the second and then the third. People were shocked as they looked at me, drinking continuously and so much. The whole place was dizzy in the sight of me but I didn't care. I just wanted to cross the limits and throw the thoughts of Eun Jae and everyone.