Just talk to her :: George Weasley

George's pov:

There she is, Y/n Y/l/n, the most beautiful girl in Hogwarts. Her e/c eyes shining as bright as ever. Her hair looking stunning. Her kindness radiating off of her silhouette. I watched as she walked to her house table and started chatting with her friends.

"Staring again?" Ginny broke me from my thoughts.

"Was it obvious?" I felt heat rise to my cheeks.

"Incredibly so. Why don't you talk to her or ask her out?" She wiggled her eyebrows. I rolled my eyes.

"Ginny she's like the most beautiful girl in school, and I'm the dorkiest. She's too out of my league."

"No, I hear she fancies you just as well. I say you talk to her the next chance you get." She smirked.

"Okay fine." I gave in, this can't be too hard.

Y/n 's Pov:

"Oh look George is staring again." Cho, my best friend pointed out. I looked towards George, as he was sitting in the same spot everyday.

"He's so handsome." I muttered quietly, hoping she didn't hear.

"Indeed he is. If you don't make a move on him someone's gonna beat you to it and who's gonna have to pick the pieces up of your broken heart? Me that's who. Talk to him in potions or something." I smirked, this can't be too hard.

******at potions*********

Cho and I walked in to potions class laughing about something that she had overheard some first years talking about.

"Yeah like the first years are getting it more than we are. Like when did the first years stop being so dorky who knows." Cho said as I laughed at the thought of the dorky first years hooking up.

We took our seats in front of Fred and George. Who had heard our conversation. I started to put my books out as I watched Cho out of the corner of my eye wink at Fred. There must be something going on between the two.

"But like seriously though imagine the first years hooking up? Like they're getting laid more than we are and that is how sad our lives are." Cho continued and I rolled my eyes.

"Cho life isn't about getting laid. Like you should have love for the person you're doing it with or else it doesn't mean anything." I said. We were still a few minutes early before class had officially started. Snape nowhere to be seen.

"So y/n, how is your day been?" Fred asked from behind me.

"It's been alright. I woke up too early this morning, how about your day? George?"

"It's been alright, pulled a nasty prank on Filch this morning."

"Seriously what'd you do?" I turned fully and looked at the twins who shared a questioning look with one another.

"Have to tell you later, don't want anyone else hearing it." I nodded.

"So y/n, do you have a date to the Yule ball?" George asked and I shook my head. Secretly hoping he'll ask.

"Do you?"

"I don't. Say why don't we go together?" He asked shyly, which was unusual for George as he was usually extremely outgoing and loud.

"Sure, would love that George." I smiled and turned around in my seat. Cho grabbing my arm as we squealed together. Forgetting the twins were still right behind us.