Photograph :: Fred Weasley

Loving can hurt, loving can hurt sometimes.
But it's the only thing that I know

You and Fred have known each other since you were small children, your fathers worked together at the Ministry, and often had dinners together on weekends. You were younger than the twins, as you were Ron's age, but you just clicked better with them, they always made you smile.

Soon you found yourself going to the burrow and the twins coming to your house very often, you three were practically inseparable. You found yourself loving Fred, even if you didn't know what love truly felt like at such a young age. You felt yourself getting closer to Fred, and enjoying his company a little more than before.

Little did you know you would be getting hurt in the end.

When it gets hard, you know it can get hard sometimes.
It is the only thing that makes us feel alive.

You missed him. You missed his laugh, his voice. His smile. You missed the light that would shine brightly whenever he walked into a room. Life was a little duller now. You and Fred were partners in crime, you two were the best of friends and even though you were romantically involved with one another, your friendship only got stronger.

We keep this love in a photograph, we made these memories for ourselves

All you could do at this point was to look back at the photos of you and Fred together throughout the years, starting from when you met when he was seven and you were five, up until the last time you saw him at twenty and you were eighteen. The memories took you over like you were being shoved in an envelope, and you couldn't escape from the grasp.

Where our eyes are never closing
Hearts are never broken
And time's forever frozen still.

You took out the photo album, you saw the first photo from when you met the twins, how they quickly engulfed you in a hug when you arrived at their home. The smiles were slight then, as you three were just strangers at the time.
You flipped the page to see a photo of you and Fred asleep on the couch when he was eleven and you were nine, it was the day before he started going to Hogwarts. Fred laid flat on the couch as he had you wrapped in his arms, your eyes were tightly shut, as you were crying and Fred looked down at you with a heartbroken expression on his face.
You looked at the next page that had a photo of you, Fred, George, and Angelina all at the Yule ball together. You wore a light pink floor length dress and you felt like a real princess. Fred always told you you looked like a princess even when you were wearing a baggy tee shirt for bed. He always made you feel beautiful.

So you can keep me
Inside the pocket of your ripped jeans

The anniversary was coming up, as you dreaded the day that it really felt real. Every other day it just felt like a bad nightmare that you couldn't find the strength to wake up from.

You had a small photo of Fred, an embarrassing photo from his childhood where he was wearing his mother's bra and running around the house with just that and underwear on. It was your personal favorite strictly because as he got older he did it with yours. He never quite grew up, and that's one factor that you loved him the most.

You put the photo in the back pocket of your jeans as you walked down the stairs to help George run the shop.

Holding me closer 'til our eyes meet
You won't ever be alone, wait for me to come home.

The day at the shop was slow, not many kids were in as normal, maybe because the shop held a dark aura that day, George was gloomier than normal, as he had never returned to his usual self, even though it's been six months, he's always took it as it was his fault. If he didn't save him, maybe he would still be here.