Puppy :: Neville Longbottom

You and Neville had just moved into your own small apartment in Hogsmeade, above one of the shops. You both enjoyed it, as you got to see the next generation of Hogwarts students arrive and be in awe of everything there is to see, just like you and Neville once had.

You and Neville had been together since your fourth year, he asked you to the Yule ball, and after the ball, you both had such a great time that he asked you to be his girlfriend, which you couldn't deny.

You two had been together through it all, you joined Dumbledore's Army together, you fought in the Battle of Hogwarts together, and now you're on your newest adventure which is living together, which was fairly easy as Neville was a kind soul, and wanted things to be simple, the same as you.

One day, you got terrible news from your owl, you got word that your parents had died after being placed in intensive care because death eaters arrived at their house in hopes to kill them both, but somehow they both didn't die but just got injured very badly.

You were sad all day, faced out the window of your apartment, looking at the empty street below, Neville knew what happened, as you read the note together and he knew how it felt to lose parents, as he lost his at an extremely young age.

He left shortly after, you thinking worst case scenario thought he just left you alone and would never return, but boy were you wrong.

He had arrived home, a few hours later, you turned around from the window, seeing his smiley face and immediately knew something was up. He gestured you to follow as you did so, he lead you to the small guest bedroom you had, where a small brown and white puppy had been jumping around on the carpet.

You covered your mouth with your hands as you dropped to the floor, as the small animal had ran up to you, started squeaking uncontrollably as you took your hands from your mouth and got down to pet it.

"Oh my god it's so cute!" You cooed looking at the animal that now laid on its back, which allowed you to see that the puppy was a girl.

"I'm sorry about what happened today, so I got her for you to make you feel better." Neville smiled, as the puppy jumped into your lap as you cradled her in your arms.

"She's really cute Neville, thank you so much." You kissed his lips as you both spent the rest of the day laughing and enjoying your new pet.