Chapter 30

*SLIGHT MATURE CONTENT*

Word count: 4437

THOMAS

I was frozen in spot as I stared at my mate who was dancing on the stage. Her moves drove me to the brink of insanity, that she was there, giving a show of her body to all those men.

"What the hell is she doing there?" Vincent shouted.

It came as a struggle, removing my focus when Deidre proceeded on delivering painstakingly slow movements that could drive anyone to a brand new level of crazy. Although, my body reacted like any would with a half naked mate in their vision.

Realization of the situation drew upon me when I got to the point of where we were. Anger boiled at the sight of the multiple different sets of men watching, that they were provided with a hint of what was mine. My mate.

I flinched when a hand rested on my shoulder. "Thomas, what are we going to do? That's Deidre."

"I am aware of that!" I snapped. "Shit. We need to get her down from there."

"And how would you suggest that?"

"We need to get her somewhere alone. A private room and then we go from there. A lap dance. This could work. Does anyone have any money with them?"

The two morons shook their heads.

"I only have fifty dollars and maybe a few pennies."

"Dumbass, you came to a strip club with no money?"

Robert scoffed. "I wasn't actually planning on paying for anything. I didn't even actually want to come here. Can we not talk about it? What about you, Tommy? Do you have money?"

"Yeah. If I didn't forget my wallet that is." I fished out my wallet, exhaling in relief at the sight of the hundred dollar bills.

"Damn. How the hell do you have so much money?"

"Not important right now," I grumbled, not wishing to deal with it. "How do we pay for this? I mean my piece of shit of a father knows me and so do a lot of people here, I am sure, along with you."

Their eyebrows shot up at the sight of my father with my brother, standing by a bar, drinking. "Holy shit. Did you know your father visited this place?"

"You know, I wouldn't be surprised if he was the owner, which I can bet he is. My father never goes anywhere he doesn't own. It wouldn't become as a shock if he is the reason she is here."

"Thomas, I have an idea on what we can do," Jonathan spoke up after being quiet for a few minutes. "Maybe we can ask someone if they can get her for us. I mean ask her if he can ask for us. We will pay him of course, but it could work."

"What if he decides he wants her for himself?"

Jonathan scrunched his nose. "Then we can lie that he can get a turn later. After."

I swallowed the ache that burned at the thought of any other man having a chance with her. "Okay. Who seems best fitting?"

"Him," Robert pointed to a man standing a couple of feet away, in midst of taking a shot of vodka.

I did not care as I rushed over to him, nearly throwing the cash right next to him. "Here is some money. My friends and I need a lap dance from a girl who is dancing on the stage. We cannot get her ourselves because we are kind of underage. What do you say?"

The forty-year-old man's eyes shifted in my direction. "First, it's Mr. Veil. And second, hold are you, kid?"

Shit.