• s e v e n

And here you were, staring out a black out window towards a large building filled with a criminals family

Who, by the way, don't even know he's a criminal.

The car came to a halt and was stopped right in-front of a path with ropes around it so paparazzi and fans can't come close to anyone.

The door to the car slowly opened as hoseok, who came in The car last, stepped out onto the path In-front of the large building, waiting for the rest of us to come out and join him.

Johnny then followed him out of the car, followed by Yoongi and soon it was just you and jungkook left in the car.

" come on 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝"

He winked and interlocked his fingers with yours before pulling you out the car.
Instantly flashes from cameras made you flinch.
Jungkook noticed and smiled.
" you'll get used to it"
He said and waved to all the cameras pointed at the two of you.

Jungkook squeezed your hand as he bowed, causing you to do the same.
You didn't know a company dinner would be so popular.

As jungkook walked you into the large room he pulled you aside and made sure no one was looking.

" we need to make you seem smart for my family..
you work for a computer software and we met at a cafe.. where you also work okay?"

You nodded.

" don't stutter and make a good impression of yourself"
He gave you a serious look, hoping you won't make him embarrassed.

You smiled to him and he led you out into the large hall filled with people.
There had to be more than 300 people there, it felt like you couldn't get to one side of the room to another because of the amount of people that filled the area.

Instantly you stiffened up and stood still, your feet not allowing you to go any further.
The shock from the amount of people caused you to stand still awkwardly.

Jungkook stopped beside you and saw how scared you looked.
The colour of your face was drained into a snow like one.
" come on... you'll be fine.. I'm here "
He placed his hand on your cheek.

You flinched at his touch but soon softened into it.

" can I have a drink first?."
You asked, alcohol loosens you up.

The male sighed and walked you over to the bar.
He stood next to you and called the bar tender over to serve you two.

" two shots please."
He nodded to the bar tender and turned back to you,
Leaning his elbow on the bar.

You here breathing heavily and fiddling with your dress with your free hand.

Jungkook bent over to be the same height as you.