• t h i r t y f o u r

It only took seconds for the kiss to turn into something more heated

It only took seconds for the kiss to turn into something more heated. His hands were travelling up your blood covered shirt, pushing your body against his own. Gliding your hands up his arms, they rested on his shoulders, fingers threaded in his hair.

You were in heaven, your knees becoming weak at your state. But thanks to Jungkook's steady hold, you were able to stay standing up.

He lifted you up onto his waist, your legs around him tightly with your lips still connected. He placed you on the bed, his body slowly grinding against yours. He left your lips, taking one look at you before setting his lips back on yours. But you soon pushed him away.

He stared at you confused.
" they are down stairs," you were able to force out between heavy breathes.

" let them hear,"
He whispered before attacking your neck, leaving your breathless. And before you knew it, your top was on the floor, leaving you top less.

He leaned up off you, slipping his shirt over his head before leaving butterfly kisses down your stomach. He reached your pants, and he looked up at you. He had his fingers slowly undoing your zipper. You arched your back, his fingers brushing past your area. And that's when he knew it was okay to carry on.

—————————-
—————————-

Loud moans echoed throughout the house. The boys smiled, hoseok smiling the most.

" he's got it boys!"
He shouted, jumping up and celebrating with everyone else. But was it as loud as your moans?