• e l e v e n

Last night was a blur from your mind

The only thing you Remember is kissing jungkook, then... blank.

You were scared about what would've happened but the fact that your alive and still in the same clothes with makeup all over your face seems as if nothing did happen.

Jungkook seems to be annoyed as he has been ignoring you throughout the morning.
Avoiding you at all costs.
But not in fear.
It's like he hates you now.

You walked down the stairs that managed to feel longer than usual.
The wooden planks, thinner than last time you were walking up the stairs.

You found yourself in the lounge , last night before the dinner ran through your mind.
Jungkook.

You turned to the left and sat on the white couch which was placed in-front of a television.
You folded one leg over the other and looked around the room your barely ever in.
Paintings filled the plain walls while shelves filled with structures of dolls were placed beside each canvas.
It was nice and quiet.
The sun only rising, creating an orange glow to the white room.

Suddenly a red light flashed from one of a Mickey Mouse figure. The eyes flashing the colour while a loud screech was heard.

Instantly you stood up, breathing heavily.
What's happening?
You went to run away to get someone but Jungkook rushed in, totally alienating you.
He stood at the toy, his hands leaning on the shelf, prominently showing his shoulder blades.

" jungkook? What's happening?"
You quietly questioned, your heart beating faster then before.

He raised a finger and sighed.
" shut up"
His voice was lower and had a different tone to it.

" phantom? Are you there? Over"

The Mickey Mouse spoke, scaring you.
You stood helplessly, playing with the hem of your shirt, hoping you would be safe.

Not long after, the rest of the group came running in the room, staring at jungkook then at the toy in worry.
They all stood, dressed up in black with pockets and fingerless leather gloves.
Jungkook wearing the same.

" phantom here. Over"
Jungkook's low calm voice broke the worried silence.
His satoori prominent through deep voice.

" wolf and devil are down, UNI-TI stole the money and they got the m3 402. Over "

Wolf? Phantom? Are these nicknames?

You saw hoseok clench his jaw and his fist.
Why is he acting up?

" m3 402?!" Hoseok sucked in a large breath. " that's the only one of that kind, not to mention how dangerous it is!"

Jungkook turned around to flash a look at hoseok, whom was looking around the room in every direction.