• t h i r t y o n e

You cried into your hands, The object lying still in the box

You cried into your hands, The object lying still in the box. Jungkook could be the only one behind this. It's in his house for gods sake.

How could he have it?!

In the box lied the flowers your father had, it reminded you of the only times he was nice. The times he would take you out and make you feel happy. He would keep them on the table in the living room all the time, even when they died he still placed them there.

And before you killed him he told you that the flowers were you and your mother.
Dead.

Why did jungkook have them.

You picked the bouquet of roses and sunflowers and rushed to the shade of glass which you picked up as well and ran down the stairs with them both.

You stopped at the kitchen door and threw the shard on the floor, catching attention from jungkook.

He saw your tear-stained cheeks, your bloodshot eyes, the way your chest heaved up and down with anger.

" y/n?"

His eyes fell to the shard.

" DON'T Y/N ME!"
You screamed, taking the flowers from
Behind you and holding them out towards Jungkook.
" WHATS THIS, HUH?!"

He stood frozen, he never thought you'd find them.
He chocked on his own breath.

" how did you-"

" HOW DID I WHAT? FIND IT?! WHY DO YOU HAVE IT JEON JUNGKOOK!"

You screamed his name, pronouncing every single syllable.
He sighed deeply, his hands making their way to his thick hair.

" let's talk,"
His voice was calm, a tone quite deep and collected. But his face showed the exact opposite he looked uncomfortable and uneasy.

He brought you to the living room where the both of you sat, he sat on one couch while you sat on the other, facing a totally different direction to jungkook.

" y/n.. when i was younger, i was close with your father. He treated me like his own and took care of me when my father was busy. I told him about becoming the ceo of the company when I would grow up and he just told me to do what he does aswell. He taught me it all, showed me how to do it and I loved him for it."

He looked up at you. Although you felt his eyes on you, You were still facing the wall.

" and then I witnessed you kill him, and I hated you for it. I said to myself that I would kill you when im older,"

He rubbed his hands on his face quickly before standing up and sitting next to you, giving you no choice but to look at him.

" and when I found out you were here, I was beyond happy. I would finally be able to kill you. Then you appeared at the ball i was at and that's when I knew it was the right time. I thought I would treat you nicely at the start and out of the blue I would kill you but-"
Before he could finish his sentence you pressed your index finger firmly on his lips.

" I've heard enough, "
Is all you were able to spit out.

You just found out jungkook was going to kill you and so was your father and namjoon.
Your father!
Why not confront him?!

You stood up off the couch, gave jungkook an aggressive yet sad glare and walked off out the room.

He let out a large sigh and ran
His fingers through his hair, before finishing his sentence.

" but I fell in love with you,"