• t e n

Your lips were the only thing he craved now

He didn't care what he was doing or what he wanted to you.
All he cared about was your lips.
Just your lips.

Although your breath tasted like expensive alcohol and your kiss wasn't the best he's had, he loved the feel of you against him, your lips on his.

you pulled away, panting.
Your mind filled with many things again.
Just as he leaned again for another taste of you, yours eyes grew heavy before shutting completely and letting your head fall onto jungkooks chest.

The male frowned and sighed, placing his hand under your thighs. He did want another taste of your lips before the end of the night.
He then looked at his computer, your face on the electric screen, your lips a stained red and your eyes staring up in fear.

It was you in the back of the van, he loved that moment.
Your fear being thrown at him with ease.
He loved seeing you all scared but would he feel the same now?
Seeing you look at him in fear.

He shook his thoughts off, standing up and walking up to the room he had decorated for you the day he met you.

He had gently placed you on the bed while he looked around after tucking you in.
The paintings he had painted.

one is of a dog, his dog. ' charlie'
A white golden retriever.

The one on the other side of the room being a man.
Your father.

He was painted in such a deformity that it looks like a shadow of a man but jungkook will always know who it is.
He will always respect that man.
He owes his life to him.

Then he turned to the painting above the bed.
He had painted y/n herself.
Her at a young age, blood staining the background of the painting as she looked up, smiling.

He sighed, remembering when he saw her for the first time.

She was crying.

Her father was beating up her mother while she was tied to a chair.

Jungkook hid behind a Bush and stared at the scene in-front of him.
He knew what your father was doing.
He was going to get killed.
What could he do?
He wouldn't go and stop The male.
I mean who would?
Who would stop a man who had risked his life for you and done what he had achieved to keep you safe.
Just to keep his family safe who from then on in didn't feel like family.

He looked at the scene in front of him.

You managing to get out of the tight grip of the ropes and staying quiet, tears streaming down your face, mixing with the blood from your lip.
He had hurt you too.

He saw you pick up the wine bottle next to you, smashing it against a brick wall before hesitating, staring at your father beat your mother up, his hands round her throat, her hands loosing grip before letting her hands fall to the floor.

Jungkook saw you scream before running up to your father and stabbing the glass into his back.
Your father winced while turning around.

Jungkook sighed, he knew you did wrong.

Your father got the small knife from his pocket and dragged it against your stomach, leaving a cut.

He saw you fall to the floor in agony, your small body begging for mercy.

You managed to stand up and pick up the bottle, digging into her fathers stomach then picking up the gun near his arm before holding it to him head.

" go on... kill me "
He whispered.

Jungkook saw you loosen your grip on the gun before you dug the bottle deeper into your father.

Jungkook turned away but to turn back and see you standing up, your hands shaking as you looked at the dead corpse in-front of you.

Jungkook gasped in fear.

He witnessed his favourite person in the world die.

By his own daughter.

Who had his back now?

He touched the scar on his face and winced, pain still traveling to his cheek after months.

Jungkook blinked a few times, arriving back in the comfort of him house.
Swear beads dripping down his forehead as he suddenly felt sick.
He was pale and dizzy.

—————————————♡—————————————

A/n-~
So this chapter was really important. It may not make sense now but it'll become easier to understand throughout chapters.
And I know this seems like the story is moving to face but actually we haven't even got started. This is like spoilers ☺️😉