• t w e n t y s e v e n

Your eyes fluttered open, the light from the window at the top of the wall and on the door woke you up from your sleep

You sat up slightly, Your back still in pain.

You sat still for a while, shouting and crying heard from rooms next to yours. You cringed and rubbed your eyes hoping it was all a mere dream.
While looking around the empty room, knocks were heard from the metal door.

You stood up, slowly walking towards the window. You saw a face between the thick bars and tried to make out who it was.

" someone is here to see you"
The person spoke, keys jingling in his hand.

You felt your eyes widen and a smile appear on your broken face. Hopefully it was who you thought it was. The image of a jungkook standing their, ready to take you home.

The door slowly opened as a male stood in front of you with metal cuffs in his hand.

He grabbed your wrists and tightly cuffed them behind your back, walking you by the chain connected to the metal circles cutting into your wrists.

He stopped infront of a small hall, pushing you in and closing the doors behind you.

You turned back, meeting eyes with namjoon.

You started to cry as you ran up to him, placing your head in his neck.

Namjoon placed his hand on your head, pushing you further into his neck.
" I'm here,"
He reassuringly said.

He looked around, nodding at the armed males standing around them.

He slid a small knife out his back pocket, bringing it up to the sky, aiming it right at your back.

Just as he started to move it down, the doors were pushed open.

"STOP!"

He screamed, blood covering the left side of his head, his hair wet with the thick blood. He had scratches and cuts all over his bare skin. Even his shirt was ripped in various places, he looked a mess.
He held his palm up and gave namjoon a stare.

Namjoon stopped and slid the knife back in his pocket.

You turned around to see what was going on.
Jungkook was stood, staring at namjoon with a glare so angry it could warn off a whole war with one look.

Namjoon let you go, pushing you to the floor as he walked up to jungkook.

He pulled the knife back out and held it like a dart.

" what are you doing here?"
He said through gritted teeth, all the men around them on higher floors, aimed their loaded guns at jungkook.

" I think you know why,"
He hissed back, taking his fist and slamming it into namjoons jaw.

Just as the men around them were about to shoot, namjoon lifted a palm, giving them the order to leave.

You screamed from the corner, the knife still held high.

" shut up,"
Namjoon said, darting the knife towards you. It landed right between your index finger and your thumb.

You screamed again almost and looked up at jungkook.
His stare became darker.

Suddenly the both of them started to throw punches at each other. After a few seconds, namjoon had jungkook up against the wall, strangling him.

" leave,"
He spat at him, tightening the grip around Jungkook's throat.

Jungkook just laughed, a strained noise coming from his mouth.

" does y/n want to know what you want to do?"
Jungkook spat back, his voice strained from the right grasp around his throat.

Namjoon threw a punch at jungkook.

" I dare you,"
He hissed, throwing another punch.

Jungkook just laughed again, his eyes darting to yours.
" here's the key"
He said as he slid a key to the handcuffs tightly wrapped around your wrist.
You grabbed the key fiddling to get it in the key hole and have your hands free.

Namjoon immediately let go of jungkook, running to you to get the key but before he reached you jungkook spoke, catching both of your attention.

" it's fun being a liar isn't it namjoon?"
He said, walking calmly over to the both of you, the red mark clear on his throat.