• n i n e

The both of you were sat, silent in the back of the large car, you were sat in the same place as you were driving up to the party while jungkook had moved himself to the other side of the seats

You didn't seem to sober up at the lightest, the alcohol still messing with your mind as memories of when Jungkook had his hands on your thigh and his lips against yours were playing throughout your blurred mind.
It was hard for your drunken self not to stand up and walk over to jungkook and kiss him.
You don't know why you felt this way.
It was probably the alcohol.

On the other hand, Jungkook was pissed with you, his hands were clenched into tight balls with his knuckles white.
He had his jaw clenched as well, aching his teeth in the end.
How could you.
After he had made you feel at home.

He was ready to let his monster side out and kill you there and then.
I fact why Hadn't he.
He started to think of you Screaming, screaming for help, screaming his name in plea-

No!
He couldn't think of you like that.
You were a female whom had seen his face that's all not a sex toy.
He grunted in annoyance, bringing your attention to him.

What did you do wrong?

The alcohol not giving you answers to your questions, the moments before getting in the car seemed to be slipping from your mind.

• • •

You had arrived home, having to pull yourself out the car and attempt to get inside the house as Jungkook was avoiding you as if you were a piece of shit.

When you had gotten into your room you looked around, seeing things you didn't see last time you were in the room.
A painting of a dog?
One of a man?
And one of you?!
This was confusing, who had painted these and placed them in your room?

Immediately forgetting about it due to the alcohol running through your system, You had gotten changed into a night dress, seeing it as an easy solution for your laziness and started to stumble around the house, slamming into walls to try and maintain your balance.

Jungkook was sat in the kitchen, his eyes glued to the computer.
He was working....
on what?
You don't know.
And neither does he to be fact.
He was too angry at you to know what he was drawing.
Even the sound of you banging on the walls made him want to throw something at someone.

He may seem extreme but for gods sake.
He's a criminal.
Don't all reckless murderes want to kill someone whom they are mad at?.

You stumbled into the kitchen and leaned yourself against the white door frame.
You had your arms crossed under your breasts and your left leg infront of the right.
You looked at jungkook who's eyes weren't even noticing you.
Did he even know you were there?

Jungkook knew you were there, your sweet peachy aura travelled to his nose.
He didn't bother looking up at you although his mind tempted him.
He didn't want to face the person who nearly exposed him to his parents.

You walked over to the kitchen table, making it wobble and slightly spilling some of Jungkook's coffee.

"Kookie..." You sang, placed your hands on your hips, swaying them rigidly.

His head slightly moved up to you but he quickly jolted it back down to face his computer.
You looked at him and although you were drunk, you were able to finally study all the details among his face.

His eyes, perfectly rounded to make a doe shape which surrounded his dark brown pupils, they were beautiful. Staring at the computer as they moved across the screen, following a pen which was on the screen, drawing something.
His eyes were given a glossy look due to the computer reflecting shaped among his pupils.

Your eyes then travelled to his cheeks, his high cheek bone and chiselled jaw.
Your eyes then saw a slight scar by his cheek bones.
What was it from?
Maybe growing up for him wasn't as great as you think it is.

You shook that thought away as your eyes then caught sight of his tongue playing around in the side of his cheek.
You followed his tongue for your eyes to meet his lips, the glossy coat of saliva freshly placed by his tongue that came from his cheek.
His teeth came into contact with his bottom lip, flashing a small mole under it.
Cute.

You looked at his face again.
He just seems to defy perfection.
And yeah, he's not your type but he sure is hot.

As you continued staring at the male infront of you, jungkook felt your stare on him.
He turned his head up and immediately caught your eyes.

And that was it, the evidence you needed.

You quickly stumbled over to jungkook, pushing his chair back from the table.

" yah!"
He hissed, trying to push himself back in, only stopped by your hand pulling him out again.

" kookie.."
you continued to sing, your hands placed on either side of the chair, trapping him.

His eyes still trying to focus on the computer.
You felt almost heartbroken.
He didn't care about you?

He turned to look at you again, his eyes showing no emotion, before looking at your outfit.

" are you trying to seduce me?"
He scoffed, taking a sip of his coffee.

" jungkook."
You pointed out.
" if I was trying to seduce you, wouldn't I be doing this?"
You asked, lifting your bare leg over both of Jungkook's thighs before straddling him.

He sat in shock, his eyes diverting in every direction but yours.
You sighed and leaned in real close, the soft material of both your lips slightly grazing over each other.

" if that won't get your attention with this?"
You asked again, pushing your lips on too his.
Hard.
He tried his best not to kiss you back.
His lips quivering under the dominance of yours.

You moved your left hand from the arm rest over to his neck, grabbing his hair and twiddling it between your fingers.
The other hand playing with the ham of his shirt.

That caught him off guard, instantly making his mouth move with yours.

And he didn't regret it.