9

Ain't you ever seen a princess be a bad bitch?

"Who's grave is it?", Alec asked his sister after Jace told them where they'd get the weapons they needed to fight the vampires

"Who's grave is it?", Alec asked his sister after Jace told them where they'd get the weapons they needed to fight the vampires. The shadowhunters climbed out of the van, which Priscilla sadly didn't got to drive and walked towards the cemetery. "Mary Milligan, born January 10th, 1802. Died January 10th, 1878", Isabelle replied.
The place was cold but since Priscilla wore Alec's jacket around her shoulders, she felt warm and comfortable. Also, the leather jacket had the boy's heady aroma on it which made the tanned girl smile. "Alright Alec, let's go", Jace said. "Wait what are we looking for?", Clary asked. "Cache of weapons", Isabelle smiled. "Stashed here with Mrs. Milligan." "Why are there shadowhunter weapons in a churchyard?", the redhaired girl asked confused. "Because of all the ancient religions recognise demons. Or at least they used to", Isabelle explained while Priscilla watched her surroundings. The cemetery was a dark place with many graves that gave her goosebumps. Pet sematary 2.0, she thought.

"They forgot about the threat because we've been here to protect them. Typical mundane failure of imagination", Alec said bitterly. "Are you saying we did too good of a job? You just can't let up, can you?", Isabelle argued with her brother.
"You know what Alec? Why don't you go check out by the angel?" Jace pointed at the angel stature after giving Priscilla a look. Alec walked off without saying a word. "What was that look for?", the tanned girl asked, raising her left eyebrow. The blonde guy made some gestures towards his dark haired friend.

"Hold up Wednesday Adams", Priscilla jogged towards the tall boy who turned around to face her. The girl remember how he told her that she could always talk to him and now it was her part to listen to him. Because they were friends. The two dark haired shadowhunters were far enough away from the others, so they couldn't hear them, although the others watched Priscilla as she caught up with Alec. "Wow", was the only word that left his mouth, making the girl raise an eyebrow. "Wow?", she repeated. "You were actually doing sport. For me", the dark haired laughed in the most possible cute way, leading butterflies to make their way into Priscilla's stomach. She laughed, too. "I guess I did."

"Jace, over here", Alec shouted after Isabelle left to see her seelie friend, trying to find out how the shadowhunters could get into the vampire loft

"Jace, over here", Alec shouted after Isabelle left to see her seelie friend, trying to find out how the shadowhunters could get into the vampire loft. "Yeah I'm coming", the blonde replied, continuing talking to Clary. Then he walked towards Priscilla and Alec, who watched him with different feelings. The male one of them was obviously annoyed while the female grinned knowing. "We're crossing the line into vamp territory." The tanned girl took this as her moment to leave the boys alone, catching up with Clary, the eyes of the friends on her back.

"Hey", the red haired said shyly, still searching for the grave they were looking for. "I wanted to apologise to you. I know I was overreacting. Sorry." The Fray looked up, trying to read the Gordan's face. "It's okay though. I know you care about Simon." The two girls smiled at each other before they continued trying to find the grave. "Can I ask you a stupid question?", Clary interrupted the silence. Priscilla kneed down to read the headstone inscription, nearly losing the balance on her heels when she stood up too fast. Then she turned to the girl next to her, nodding her pretty head. "How do you do this?" Confused, the dark haired girl walked to the next grave. "What do you mean?" "Well...everyone here seems to like you. Even Simon likes you although he told me you'd be a sassy beast. He truly likes you, just like Isabelle and Jace." Now the read haired girl kneed down, reading the headstones. "Why does Jace like you so much?" The tanned girl smirked, putting a hand on Clary's shoulder. "Jealous that much?" The Fray shook her head. "No. Well maybe but that's not what I meant. The point is, Alec likes you. He hates me, he hates Simon, he's acting so mean and annoying but he likes you and I asked myself why. Stupid I know."

"Okay", Priscilla replied surprised by the other girl's pep talk. "Look I found it", she said so Clary stood up and watched the grave in front of the Gordan, who thought about Clary's words. She liked Alec, too. Hell, she liked Alec really much. "I'm just being myself, I guess", she replied to the Fray's earlier question. "Jace, Alec we found it!", the red head shouted before she faced the dark haired again. "I wish I could be like that, too. I don't know, I want them to think that I'm strong and smart. How could I ever show them." Clary laughed ironically, making Priscilla snap her fingers in front if the other girl's face. "Hey, if you're ever about to do something to impress a man, don't."

"Beloved servant", Clary read out the inscription on Mary Milligan's grave

"Beloved servant", Clary read out the inscription on Mary Milligan's grave. "Who wants that on a headstone?" "My Dad's cook obviously", Priscilla replied, remembering every piece of food she ever ate. "At least she is now", Jace commented, pulling out his stele to draw an opening rune. "Abracadabra." "Wait, you people actually say that?" Priscilla raised an eyebrow at the girl and remembered the I want them to think that I'm smart talk from Clary. Well done. "Sure they are", she said sarcastically.

Jace moved the stele to trace the angelic rune on the grave, causing it to pop open. He moved around it so that Alec and himself could pull the lid off and soon, an old wooden casket was shown; patterns and engravings in a gold coloured metal blanketed the piece.

The blonde shadowhunter blew the dust off the top and pulled the chest open, revealing the assorted weapons inside. "Whoa Where's Mr. Milligan?", Clary asked, assessing the grave for anywhere that she could be. Then she reached into the casket and took out a seraph blade that lit up in her hand. "Don't touch that", Alec exasperated, turning to look at the girl, "you don't know how to use it."
"What like at pandemonium when I killed that demon?" Priscilla cleared her throat at Clary's challenging, looking at her with a sarcastic smile. "Yes, back at pandemonium where you used to hang out with Maureen, necklace thief." Jace grinned at the tanned girl's comment before he turned serious and faced Alec. "Alec, I'm gonna show her the right way to use it. Do you see what you need in here?"

"No there's no bow here. I need one. I have to rune some arrows, that's back at the institute, I gotta go", the dark haired boy told his friend while he side eyed Priscilla, who watched the seraph blades fascinated, unsure if she should touch one. "How are you gonna get back in the institute?" "Go in the back." Seconds later, the Gordan spoke up. "Won't bother us if it's just the two of us." Surprised Alec faced her, giving her a warm smile which she kindly returned.