17

Storm in her eyes, peace in her smile

Alec walked through the institute with Jace, both of them stopping in front of the training room

Alec walked through the institute with Jace, both of them stopping in front of the training room. "You have every right to be mad at me", the Lightwood admit after a short silence. "At Magnus'", he continued after a joke from Jace. "The demon showed the image of Priscilla and I..." "Alec", the blonde interrupted, putting a hand to his friend's shoulder. "I'm not mad at you. You love her, and? We're Parabatai, Alec. I'm happy for you Okay? I'm really happy that you found someone who makes you smile when you're sad, and laugh even more when you're already doing it. This is what has been bothering you all the time?" The two shadowhunters smiled, and Jace even more when his friend didn't even deny the you love her part, which was unnoticed by the Lightwood. "Yeah. You're right I just... wanted to make sure everything' alright between us." The two high-fived each other smiling, before Jace turned serious again, a hand on Alec's shoulder. "If you'll follow Mom's orders tonight, that's great but please just do me one favour. Swear to me you won't take your eyes off of Clary. I can't believe I even asked you this. You won't let me down", he said, pulling Alec into a big hug. Then he turned to walk away but faced his friend a last time, grinning. "And take a look at the kitchen, after all we don't want our glitter princess to empty the whole fridge." The Lightwood laughed slightly, his heart fluttered as he thought about the pretty girl.

"Honestly? Never thought I'd see you two together

"Honestly? Never thought I'd see you two together." Priscilla stepped into the training room where Clary and Alec were talking. The Gordan changed her clothes into a bright peach coloured dress, combined with glittering high heels and her glittering Chanel necklace. Alec smiled when he saw her, a gesture returned by the girl. Soon the Lightwood noticed that he never saw her wearing anything but dresses, except some hours ago when she trained.

Alec walked to the beautiful girl, his eyes meeting her's. "Neither did I", he replied to her earlier statement. The Lightwood remembered his earlier conversation with Jace as he starred into the girl's hazel eyes. I'm really happy that you found someone who makes you smile when you're sad, and laugh even more when you're already doing it. Jace was right, because she made him laugh. She brought him to smile. Her smile brought him peace. "Priscilla I have to tell you something", he muttered before he could stop himself from taking. Then he gulped audible, looking down to the floor. "Yes?", the girl asked, the adorable smile on her lips. "You're really cute and your smile makes me happy", the Lightwood pressed out and now, the Gordan had happiness written all over her face as she kissed his cheek softly. "You're also cute, Alec and I absolutely love your smile."

When both of them made a step back, with the same big smile on their lips, they realised that Clary was gone. "Oh shit", Priscilla whispered before they started to search the red head.

Priscilla and Alec walked through the streets of Brooklyn, searching for Clary

Priscilla and Alec walked through the streets of Brooklyn, searching for Clary. The Lightwood mentioned that the Fray told him about a box that her mother kept from her, which belonged to her dad. The tanned girl looked around her, knowing that they weren't far away from her apartment, where she hadn't been a long time. But she also knew something else that made her grin. Quickly she turned serious again, looking up to the tall guy next to her. "I'll look out for her over there, you can check out here", she proposed, making the Lightwood shake his head. "You should stay with me, it's not save." The tanned girl smirked, bumping playfully into him. "Aww, look who's worried about me. We'll meet here again in two minutes Okay?" Alec sighed smiling as Priscilla walked into another direction.

"Yes one with chocolate sauce", the Gordan confirmed, smiling thankfully to the man at the Crêpe truck, who handed her the two Crêpes. She gave him the money before she made her way over to Alec, who already found Clary.
"Really? You mind taking this serious?", he asked the Gordan, hiding his amusement. "Expected this reaction, that's why I bought one for you too", the girl replied, handing him the crêpe. "Thought you're the apple sauce type", she added grinning, making him laugh slightly. "I am actually."

Clary rolled her eyes when the two of them ate their food. "Sorry, didn't found a rune that allowed me to carry more than two Crêpes", Priscilla apologised to the girl without food, earning a grin from the dark haired boy next to her. After the two finished eating, Clary looked at them biding. "Come with me", she said, waking away from the two who followed her resisting. "This better be quick", Alec commented, dragging Priscilla with him.

"Hey!", Clary greeted Simon, hugging him tightly

"Hey!", Clary greeted Simon, hugging him tightly. "Thanks for being here." "You don't need to do this alone", the brown haired boy replied, closing his eyes as he enjoyed the touch. Priscilla smirked when she raised an eyebrow, taking some steps towards the friends. "She's not alone. She brought the queen with her. Oh, and Alec", the girl spoke up, talking about herself at first. Simon rolled his eyes. "Have to admit that I somehow missed you", the nerdy boy replied. "One sided." "Wait why am I just Alec?" The Gordan laughed at the Lightwood, then she faced Simon, after Clary asked him if he was really up to this.

"Yeah, it's just a cold, not the end of the world." "World's been ending for thousands of years, you get used to it. We need to move", Alec said while approaching the people in front of him. "My mom's loft is just across The Valley", the Fray pointed out. "We need to be careful, there are eyes all over this place and everybody in the shadow world is looking for you", Alec made clear, furrowing his eyebrows. Then he looked at Priscilla. "Especially you have to be more careful. You're not wearing any runes, or even weapons." The Lightwood was scared of seeing the girl hurt but kept his voice neutral. "Luckily I have you to protect me", she smirked, butterflies in her stomach because she knew she was right. He would always protect her.

"I mean, I guarantee you, no one's gonna find this shortcut. I used to take it back in middle school to see Clary", Simon spoke up, smiling at the red haired girl. "Romantic. I came here once to meet my weed dealer", Priscilla commented but the brunette boy ignored her. "You might know the shadow world but trust me, I know Brooklyn. Come on", Simon smiled as he easily jumped over a wall. The shadowhunters raised their eyebrows. "Easy there Spiderman. Now tell me how I get up there with heels."