19

What if we lost our minds

Priscilla coughed after Simon finished his plan, starting a fire

Priscilla coughed after Simon finished his plan, starting a fire. "Don't die okay?", he told her in fear, helping her to stand. "I'm too beautiful to die", the Gordan replied, trying to keep her eyes open. She was scared of blacking out again, after all her head hurt pretty bad. Simon's eyes wandered to the locked window, making the girl next to him look up too. Soon she realised that it was Isabelle who opened it, smiling at the two of them. Her smile faded when she saw the tanned girl. Prompt she was pushed away by Alec who had a worried look on his pretty face. "Priscilla", he whispered before he climbed through the window, picking the girl up bridal style. He smiled down sadly at her, thinking it was his fault that she got hurt. Although she felt really bad, the dark haired girl smiled back, putting a hand on the Lightwood's cheek. "Told you you'd always protect me."

"Clary!", Simon shouted after they went out of the room. The brown haired hugged the Fray, while Jace ran over to Alec, who carried Priscilla in his arms. "What happened?", the blonde asked worried. "I'm alright but Alec here is surely not after all I'm full of food", the tired girl replied, earning a small smile from the shadowhunters around her. "You didn't pull out the knife?" Jace furrowed his eyebrows when he looked at Simon. "Didn't had anything to stop the bleeding. Let's go get out of here", the boy with the glasses replied, making a step forwards but he was quickly stopped by Isabelle. "Wait Simon, whatever you do, do not make any fast moves." Werewolves came out of everywhere, with glowing eyes.

"This can't be good", Jace whispered, holding his seraph blade in front of him. "We're surrounded, everyone stay together", Alec said. "I can stand Alec, you need your bow", the girl in his arms told him, sending him a small smile. He nodded, knowing she was right when he let her down, making her hiss when he accidentally touched the knife in her shoulder. Apologising his eyes met hers before he grabbed an arrow, aiming his bow to one of the wolves. "Believe me I'm not going anywhere", Simon commented terrified as he helped Priscilla to stand upright. Then another wolf came out, bigger than the others. "Everyone get back! That's the alpha leader!", Jace shouted, stepping back just like the rest of the group behind him. Alec immediately put out his arm in front of the Gordan.

"Jace, behind!", Clary shouted as the alpha ran towards them. Just then, a wolf jumped from behind them and attacked the alpha. They started to fight, whimpering and growling was to be heard behind the wooden piles. "He's challenging the alpha", Alec explained. "He's helping us", the Fray added surprised. After the fight stopped, the friends walked to the dead man on the floor, who was no longer a wolf. "The alpha is dead", Isabelle whispered.

Soon the wolf that killed him came out, changing back into his human body. "Oh my god, Luke", Clary muttered, recognising the hurt man in front of them. Every wolf around them started howling, before they changed into humans. Then they kneed down. "What is that, what's happening?", the red haired girl asked confused. "When a werewolf kills the alpha leader he becomes the new alpha. Your friend Luke is the leader of the pack now", Jace told her. "Clary", Luke said, smiling at the girl who took some steps into his direction. "I promised your mother I'd always protect you", the werewolf said smiling, a gesture returned by Clary. "Luke oh my god!", she yelled as he broke down in front of her.

"Well if that wasn't an adventure", Priscilla commented smirking, a hand on her head, touching the blood from the wound. Alec, who discussed with Jace sent her a worried look just like Simon and Clary, who helped Luke standing. "We better bring you home", Isabelle told her, laying an arm around the hurt girl. "I'm alright", the Gordan replied while looking at Jace who shouted at Alec and then turned to Clary. "Hey." Priscilla put a hand on the male Lightwood's shoulder, giving him a warm smile. "Whatever he said, I'm sure he has his reasons. By the way, thank you for saving me." The girl put the tall guy into a big hug, closing her eyes when she felt secured and comfortable. Alec smiled, also closing his eyes while kissing the girl's hairline.

Alec sat down next to the beautiful girl that laid on his bed, smiling at her

Alec sat down next to the beautiful girl that laid on his bed, smiling at her. After he reached the institute with Isabelle and Priscilla, he carried the hurt girl into his room, pulling the knife out of her shoulder. Then he took his stele and draw a healing rune on her body, which already operated. "Thank you, Alec", Priscilla whispered smiling, his white blanket over her tired body. "Sleep. Everything will be alright when you wake up", the Lightwood replied caring. He kissed her forehead carefully, making her heart flutter, before the boy stood up, ready to leave the room. "Stay. Please", the tanned girl whispered. Alec smiled nodding before he laid down next to her, earning a big smile from the pretty girl. Happily she let him under the blanket, laying her head on his chest while he put an arm around her. Now she could sleep in peace.

"You need to get back to the institute

"You need to get back to the institute." Alec left Priscilla after she fell asleep, talking to his sister about Jace. Then his father and his brother appeared, telling him that Clary has to get back to the institute. Quickly he called Jace. "You need to help me first", the blonde replied. "No I'm not messing around." "Me either. I need your help", Jace told his Parabatai on the telephone with a serious voice. "You're okay?", Alec asked. "I'm fine. It's Magnus, he needs Priscilla. Powerful shadowhunter energy or something like that. He also wants to check up on her, heard that she's hurt", the blonde explained. "Magnus? Why does Magnus need her?" "To help to save Luke's life." After Jace persuaded Alec to send Priscilla, the Lightwood walked into his room where she girl should be, but his bed was empty.