23

Tv made love seems so easy

"Faster", Hodge said, running towards the pretty girl in front of him

"Faster", Hodge said, running towards the pretty girl in front of him. Priscilla trained with the blonde shadowhunter, after all Alec and Isabelle were talking to their parents while Clary and Jace were with Raphael, thinking about Simon's transformation. "Good", the weapons trainer praised the girl, that just kicked his seraph blade away. "You're getting better", he added still not giving up when he lunged forwards, trying to kick her leg away but she ducked and kneed him in the guts, making the man groan in pain. He laughed slightly as he fell to his knees,obviously impressed. "Well done", he admitted, leading her to smile. "You trained a lot with Isabelle didn't you?", Hodge asked as he stood up. The Gordan nodded, taking a sip of water. Then she put on a jacket which she closed, leaving the training room just to run into Alec and Max.

"Priscilla!", the young boy shouted smiling, a gesture returned by the beautiful girl who had a water bottle in her hand. "What's up little man?", she replied smirking before her eyes met Alec's, who was fascinated by her, just as always. "Everything alright?", she asked smiling but before the Lightwood was able to answer, the door to the institute opened and Valentine walked in. Immediately Priscilla pushed Max back, throwing her water bottle at Clary's father while Alec shoot an arrow at him. The man managed to grab the arrow but the bottle hit his head. He took out his stele and changed into a blonde woman, who put a hand to her head where the bottle hit her. Max chuckled so Alec looked at him. "Not the Time", he warned his little brother, hiding his own grin.

"That reaction time was abysmal", the blonde woman spoke up. She walked to Alec and Priscilla, something like a smile crossed her lips. "Except for you", she said to Alec, before she faced the Gordan. "And you. Even though a bottle won't stop Valentine." "But I hit your pretty little head, didn't I?", the tanned girl asked, a sarcastic smile on her lips. "I'm Lydia Branwell, envoy from the clave."

"Maryse, the clave has ordered me to take temporary control of this institute", Lydia told the older Lightwood, Alec and Priscilla following behind her

"Maryse, the clave has ordered me to take temporary control of this institute", Lydia told the older Lightwood, Alec and Priscilla following behind her. "Wait a minute, nobody informed us", Maryse replied, walking down the stairs to reach the blonde woman. "The clave doesn't need to and to repeat myself; it's temporary. Nothing has been decided yet. " Priscilla stopped listening when she rolled her eyes, looking up to Alec who smiled down at her before he focused again. "Where's Clary Fairchild?" As no one seemed to reply, the blonde looked around. "I hope someone here knows." "She's in the field. Training", the male Lightwood lied. "You're telling me she's just out and about in the streets of New York?", Lydia asked disbelievingly. "Valentine's daughter?"

"Isn't she also your cousin?", Isabelle called, her arms across her chest, tapping her fingers on them as she glared at the woman. "Distant cousin", Lydia corrected. "It doesn't matter who her father is. She's 18, can come and go whenever she wants to. Besides, she's with Jace", Priscilla spoke up, already disliking the blonde. "The same Jace Wayland who decided to lead an unsanctioned raid against the vampires?" Lydia walked around to another monitor, Maryse following her movements. "Yeah, exactly this Jace Wayland. Best soldier, Marilyn Monroe appearance, always knows what he's doing. Believe me, Clary is in good hands", the Gordan spoke up again, throwing daggers with her eyes at the blonde.

"Priscilla Gordan isn't it?", Lydia asked, turning around to face the tanned girl. "Wasn't it your mother that stole the mortal cup years ago?", the blonde questioned, taking a step towards the overwhelmed girl, who never heard any of this before.

"I hate her

"I hate her." Priscilla muttered, laying down on Isabelle's bed. "Yeah, I'm also not a big fan", the Lightwood replied, laying down next to the Gordan. Lydia blamed them for being friends with Luke because he was an ex circle member. Then she left the institute with Alec, checking out the Jade Wolf. "But Alec is", the tanned girl said, hiding her face under her hands. "He's not", the girl next to her denied. "Of course he is. Can't blame him, she maybe has a bad taste in fashion but blonde long hair, and a pretty face." "You're being jealous", Isabelle said, smiling. "I'm not." "You are. But that's not needed. Alec's eyes are on you, the whole time. You maybe didn't notice but he stares at you every time you look away." A big smirk crossed the Lightwood's lips and Priscilla couldn't help but smile at her.

Later Priscilla stood in a room with Lydia and Alec, the dead zombie laid in the middle of the room on a table. "We need to make sure no magic was used to make this. We're calling the nearest high warlock to commit", the blonde woman told the two shadowhunters. "Magnus Bane, he comes here to the institute ?", Priscilla asked. "Yes, is there a problem?", the Branwell asked unsure, looking at the other girl. "Not at all. He's just...very good with magic." "Do you know him well?", Lydia asked her. "She doesn't", Alec spoke up, his eyes meeting Priscilla's. Lydia raised an eyebrow but had a happy expression on her face, even smiling. "I actually can't wait to meet him", she laughed slightly.

Priscilla had to stop herself from groaning as the blonde spoke about her great ancestors who had something to do with Magnus. The tanned girl rolled her eyes, pretty annoyed but even more shocked after the blonde accidentally confirmed, that Alec's parents were members of the circle. "No, just add that to the list of things I didn't know", Alec replied to her, walking out of the room. The Gordan ran after him, grabbing his hand to stop him from waking. "Alec", she called his name, leading him to turn around. The girl didn't had any words for this so she pulled him into a hug, leaning her head on his chest while he put his head on her's. The Lightwood took a deep breath as he closed his eyes and pressed her even more to his hard chest, enjoying her sweet scent.