20

There are poems inside of you that paper can't handle

"Mumbai? My dad owns a yacht there", Priscilla said, biting into her cupcake

"Mumbai? My dad owns a yacht there", Priscilla said, biting into her cupcake. After sleeping, she showered, changed into a cream coloured dress and matching high heels, glittering jewellery around her wrist and her neck. "Your life is so cool", the little boy in front of her commented fascinated, taking another cupcake out of the box. "And you actually started a fire with your stele because you were hungry? That's absolutely something I would do", Priscilla told the young boy, who was maybe 12 years old. The brown haired boy laughed, handing the older girl another cupcake. Both of them sat on the kitchen table, swinging their legs. They met randomly when the Gordan searched for food.

"I'm sure you'd do", a familiar voice spoke, stopping the two from eating. Alec stood in the doorframe, watching them amused. "This is my brother Alec. He's cool but sometimes he tells mom and dad when I did something bad", the brown haired boy whispered to the girl next to him, but Alec heard them, so he rolled his eyes playfully. Priscilla smiled at the two. "He's your brother?", she asked the little man next to her and he nodded. "This is my new sister Priscilla. She's also cool", the youngest Lightwood told Alec, high-fiving the tanned girl.

"Magnus needs you", Alec said smiling, making Priscilla stand up. She patted Max' head and walked to the older Lightwood. "I'll bring pizza when I come back", she winked at the young Lightwood before waking away with the older one. "What's the matter?", she asked as they stopped in her room where she grabbed a jacket. "Jace called. They need your shadow hunter energy or something like that and Magnus wants to check on your wounds", Alec explained. "They're healed thanks to you. Let's go then", she replied smiling, but the boy didn't move. "Can't come with you. I have to talk to my mother." He watched her apologising, leading her to nod. "Okay."

"What's that new aroma in here? Dying dog?", the girl asked grinning as she entered Magnus' apartment, making him smirk

"What's that new aroma in here? Dying dog?", the girl asked grinning as she entered Magnus' apartment, making him smirk. "I need your strength", he told the girl, focusing on the magic he just practiced. "Take what you need", she replied as their hands touched and the warlock used the girl's power. They could finally stop as Clary made Luke drink the liquid, leading him to wake up while Magnus fell into Priscilla's arms, weakened. "You Okay?", she asked. "Yeah."

"Thank you Magnus", Luke said when he laid in Magnus' bed, a bandage over his whole upper body. "You're welcome", the warlock replied. Priscilla sat on the bed next to the werewolf, smirking at him. "Take this wolfie", she said when she took her bag, grabbing some glitter out of it. She took the man's hand smiling, putting the glitter into it. "Will help you heal." Luke raised an eyebrow, looking at the glitter in his hand. "You always wear this with you?", he asked amused. "Often", the girl replied grinning before she stood up because she noticed Clary in the doorframe. "We'll leave you two alone", Magnus said and they both left the room.

"Drink?", Magnus ask the girl as he took two glasses. "You have something strong?", the girl asked grinning, wiggling her eyebrows just like the warlock in front of her. "Please, I'm more than 300 years old." The man handed Priscilla a drink and she sat down on a table, looking at his blonde strains. "Blonde? Really?", she asked smiling, taking a sip of her drink. The warlock nodded grinning, sitting down next to her. "I did call for you because I wanted to talk about the handsome shadowhunter. Any news?" Priscilla laughed and stood up, waking to the fridge. She grabbed a glass with apple sauce and a spoon, then she sat down next to her friend again. "He's my home since I left mine", she replied, focusing on opening the glass. Prompt Magnus snapped his fingers and the glass opened. Thankful she nodded in his direction. "Tell him that you love him", the dark haired man smiled. "What? I don't love him. Successful women don't fall in love", the girl replied, her gaze on the floor. "Oh mon chèri, you remind me so much of your mother", the warlock sighed. "She said the same, that's why she married your father." "Magnus!", Priscilla shouted laughing, bumping her elbow into the man's arm. He returned the gesture before he turned serious again. "Honestly, Tell him before it's too late."

"What are we doing here again?", Priscilla asked Isabelle who searched something on one of the big monitors in the institute

"What are we doing here again?", Priscilla asked Isabelle who searched something on one of the big monitors in the institute. Before the Lightwood was able to answer, her brother walked to them. "Hey", he greeted the girl, looking at the Gordan, a smile on his lips. "Hey", she replied, returning his gesture. Isabelle on the other side glared at her brother. Normally she'd be happy to see this but Alec planned on marrying someone else, to keep up the Lightwood name. And it destroyed Isabelle because she knew that he was convinced to keep his family in honour, even though he'd ruined his life with that choice. The worst thing though was that Priscilla didn't know. Alec started talking about Jace and Clary, who tried to get the mortal cup, after all the Fray thought she knew where her mother hid it.

The Lightwoods decided to look after them, not wanting anything happen to them. "Someone called for backing", Isabelle said as the three of them met Clary and Jace at the police department. "What took you guys so long", the blonde asked. "Funny I was gonna ask you the same thing", Alec replied annoyed. "It's complicated", Jace explained, leading Priscilla to smirk. "Not that way", the Wayland added grinning. "It's always that way." "We found the cup", Clary interrupted the two. "The cup?", Isabelle asked. "Yeah but then we lost it." Priscilla's eyes wandered to the small café near them but before she could turn around, Alec put a hand on her shoulder. "Don't even think about it." The girl pouted while the Lightwood turned to Jace. "This is a disaster."

The shadowhunters tried to figure out how they'd came into the police station unnoticed, as Clary's phone rang. The red haired pressed the red button, making everyone around her raise an eyebrow. Then Priscilla's phone rang and she groaned. "Who the hell gave you my number?", she asked Simon, who just called her. "Can you give the phone to Clary? I did something bad... well I didn't but I feel sick. Really sick. I hang out with you cousin when...I thought she was Clary Okay and now I'm..." "you slept with my cousin?", Priscilla interrupted the Lewis amused. "Yeah...maybe I did but that's not the point, the point is I'm feeling really sick", the boy with the glasses explained, so the Gordan rolled her eyes. "That's because you have std's now."

Jace laughed slightly before he turned serious again, grabbing the girl's phone. "Let's get this stupid cup", he said and the shadowhunters followed his plan.