15

She talked about art and I talked about her

"Magnus lives in a warehouse?", Clary asked

"Magnus lives in a warehouse?", Clary asked. The shadowhunters walked through a big hall, trying to get to the warlock. "Not exactly, warlock glamour", Jace replied. Everyone of them kept their weapons ready. "Something's wrong. It's far too easy to get this close", Isabelle told them, holding a hand up to stop her friends from moving. Priscilla looked down to her feet, paying attention to the ground, not wanting to step into something. "You, don't get in the way", Alec told Clary, making Priscilla look up.

The sound of two men fighting was to be heard, so the shadowhunters ran towards them. "Oh god, Valentine found Magnus!", the Fray shouted. One of the fighting ones fell to the floor. His eyes were closed and he seemed dead as a young girl, not older than 12 kneed down beside him. "Daddy? Daddy get up please!" A circle member came close to her, ready to kill her. Without thinking Priscilla ran towards him. "Watch out!", she warned the little warlock, kicking the circle member in his back with her high heels. He lost his balance for a short time before he looked at Priscilla, while the young girl hid behind her. Scared the Gordan hold up her seraph blade, not letting the bad shadowhunter see any emotion on her pretty face. "Priscilla Gordan, as much looking for death as your mother."

Suddenly Isabelle threw her weapon bracelet at the circle member so he turned around to face the dark haired girl but he was soon stabbed by Jace's dagger in his bag. "Thanks for that", the tanned girl said smiling. "Anytime", the blonde replied, sending her a wink. The little warlock walked between Isabelle and Priscilla as they went after Jace and Clary.

"Magnus", the Gordan spoke up as they reached a room where Alec and Magnus already waited, surrounded by some other warlocks. Magnus faced Priscilla and smiled widely at her after he saw her with the young girl, just like Alec. "Go join the others my dear, this is no place for little girls", the warlock said, hugging the little girl. "I heard what you did for Zoey. You risked your life without hesitation to save a young warlock child." The friends smiled at each other. "She was just a girl. Besides, you're my friend, Magnus. Even though you never told me about me being a shadowhunter", Priscilla laughed in a really adorable way, the warlock in front of her was smiling. "And we celebrated great parties in my club", he winked before he walked away to talk to Clary.