Chapter 8

My eyes are huge as I stare into Ryder's eyes. His eyes seemed to be going up in flames of rage as for the briefest moment they turn from a brown to a light gold color. I don't know which is more terrifying, the way his eyes changed colors or the look in his eyes that scream MURDER. I am shaking in fright as he looked deeper into my eyes as if asking tell me this isn't what I think it is.

"Who are those people?" His voice is so low and dangerous I almost thought it was another person speaking entirely.

"There just some students at the school. They wanted to tell me something and they ran out when you came in." I know I am playing with fire here, but I really hope that he buys what I am trying to sell to him.

His growling brought me out of my day dream as he shouted "Bullshit!" I quickly crawl backwards as his voice was booming throughout the silent halls of the school. My back hits the lockers which causes me to whimper in pain. I hope the bruise that the bullies left doesn't grow as I hit my back pretty hard. His eyes go to me brining himself out of his own trance and immediately crawls over to where I am. I push myself closer to the lockers hoping that I can mold into them and get away from Ryder who is scaring the shit out of me.

My trembling is almost uncontrollable as he leaned forward and cupped my face with his hands. He asked again "Rosaline who are those people?"

I sighed and told him "Those are the popular bullies. They are the ones who bully me the most out of everyone in this school. They call me the cruelest names and leave the worst bruises out of all the other bullies. Don't worry about it though they helped me realize who I truly am, I am a worthless creature that has always and will always be a mistake to everyone and everything on this planet." I feel like a weight is lifted off my chest. I am so glad that I finally admitted who I truly am. I felt myself relaxing a little, but immediately tensed when I heard him growling. What is up with all the growling?

"Is that what you think? That your worthless and a mistake?" Yes I do and I have a feeling he has a problem with that answer. "Let me tell you something, without you I have no meaning on this planet. If you are a mistake then why am I overjoyed by you being here with me and never wanting you to leave my side. I swear I am going to torture everyone of those bullies that put those thoughts in your head." 

I looked up at him with huge eyes at the intensity of his words. He can't mean that, no one ever cares about me so why should he even care? I'm just a burden about him that he is trying to fix. His next words immediately distracted me from my thoughts.

"You know what I am going to show you and tell you until you realize how important you are to me. I already know where the perfect place to talk about this is." He had a bad boy smirk that scared the shit out of me for what his next move is.

He starts to stand up and I stay on the floor just watching what the outcome of his minds decisions will lead him to. Ryder grabs my hand and starts to pick me up off the ground. I'm not on my feet for long as he picks me up over his shoulder and walk down the halls. I hear the bell rings and hear the hustle and bustle of students hurrying to get to their lockers or talk for five minutes for only to rush of to just make it to the next class. Everyone goes silent as they see Ryder carrying me over his shoulder heading toward the exit. 

"Let me down! You'll ruin your reputation! Ryder let me down! RYDER!" He doesn't answer as he continues to walk like everything is normal. Some sluts and whores try to stop him, but he just pushes past them. One of them was able to slap me in the face once he passed her and he immediately turned around. Talk about a head rush. 

"Listen here bitch, you do not slap my girlfriend in the face and get away with it. You don't know when and you don't know how, but you can promise that I will get you back for that idiotic decision." He turned back around so fast I almost fell off his shoulder. I looked at the girl and saw she had a terrified look and looked like she was about to cry. That should be me crying not her. She didn't do anything wrong. I was the one who got him started I should be the one punished.

When we were outside I started to get really scared. Is he kidnapping me? Well duh he is forcing me to go somewhere with him that I don't want to go to. How is that  not kidnapping?

We reached what I assume to be his car and he gently set me inside along with securing my seatbelt on myself. What am I five? He shuts the car door and walks around. I try to escape, but he has a stupid child lock on. Damn it, how am I suppose to escape?

He got into the car and drove away from the school to a place which no one knows of the destination except Ryder.