Epilogue

For a week Ryder has been keeping me locked in the honeymoon suite. I kept looking at the beautiful city when I stand out on the porch and get a little sad at being stuck in the suite. Ryder caught me one time when a few tears leaked from my eyes when I wished to go exploring. He freaked out at first thinking that he hurt me because I just woke up from us having another round of passionate love making. I got up wanting to see if anything new happened in the city while I was locked away like Rapunzel. I could leave if I wanted to, but Ryder would get angry at me. He has gotten really possessive, even more so than usual. Every time I go outside on the porch I would immediately be accompanied by Ryder. Sometimes he would be wearing a robe or be wearing boxers, most of the time he would be wearing his birthday suite. We would talk a little, stand and look at the view, then go back inside to go at it again. We were acting more like bunnies than werewolves.

I was still a little worried about going back and performing the changing process. Ryder gave me the information I needed which had me calmed and freaking out more. He said that as long as we were close enough to hold hands then it would only be a dull pain. After I asked what would happen if we were far away, he got me worried. He told me that it would be the most pain I would have ever felt and that some wolves weren't able to make it. It took hours for me to calm down. He said that once we see the pack doctor they would be able to help find when exactly I will change. Since we already know when the full moon will come we just need a time to figure out when exactly that will be. I felt a little better, but was still worried. 

I am pulled out of my thoughts as I here Ryder enter the mini living room connected to the kitchen. He just finished cleaning up the dishes and we planned to watch some TV. He came over, picked me up and placed me on his naked lap. He decided for us to be naked since the do not disturb sign had been on the door for the week. As I flipped through the channels, I felt mini Ryder get harder and harder. He started to grind on me trying to make me moan. I will admit I am a little soar so I kept as quiet as possible. He picked me up placed me down again, along with him indulging himself deep inside of me. I moan out and ask, "Can we just sit for a while? I am a little soar."

He nodded and just lied down with me on top. It felt weird just having him inside of me, but I got used to it while I watched the television. A few minutes later Ryder began to kiss up and down my neck. I moaned and began to move. For another few hours we went at it until it got really late. 

As we were lying down I asked, "Can we please go out tomorrow? I want to see Paris before we have to go home next week and have to face the pack."

"Alright, but I want to ravish you every day and night everyday we go out." 

I agreed and for the next week we were able to visit the sites and I was able to get a few souvenirs. It seemed like the week passed by very quickly. We were back on our private plane towards the pack. The whole time Ryder decided to mate with because he said that there would be less privacy until we got our own little house built. 

In no time we were stepping foot back into the pack house and everyone greeted us with anger. We kind of expected that because of us disappearing for 2 weeks without answering out Ryder answering his cell phone. After we were able to calm everyone down we managed to get the luggage into the house. Ryder immediately started with the plans for building our connected house. As we discussed it, we were also discussing our plans for the wedding. I swear you should have seen Ryder's mom reaction, she kept squealing, "I'm getting a daughter-in-law!" 

Ryder hid behind me because he never truly saw his mother like that before. I was laughing so hard that it was hard to stand up. Once everyone calmed down we got back to work. Ryder and I quickly figured out how we wanted the house to be like, so that we could focus more on the wedding. While we talked to the constructors they said they could get it done in a week if they worded really fast and almost nonstop. We made sure to pay 5 times there salary to ensure that it will be done by the time we have the wedding, maybe a little earlier.