𝟘𝟠- ✯𝕊𝕔𝕣𝕠𝕠𝕡✯

Me and Jim looked down below us, only to see the dock becoming further and further away. I grabbed Jim's hand in excitement, dragging him over to one of the masts, suddenly there was no gravity as me and Jim started floating. I laughed as Jim smiled towards me, the gravity soon came back on, Jim landing on his feet only for him to catch me.

"Hey, thanks for dropping in"

He winked at me as I felt my face go red, I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms across my chest"Just put me down Jim" he laughed at my reaction"As you wish" he dropped me, causing me to fall on my butt. I glared up at him as he laughed at me"Oh, you think this is funny do ya?" He widened his eyes and started to run "Hawkins! Get back here!"

I found him hanging off one of the shrouds, looking out at all of the creatures passing by the ship. He looked so peaceful, I didn't want to bother him, I stood a couple feet away admiring him. The wind blowing through his brown locks, his eyes sparkling with amazement, a smile that could make any girl weak.

'God, this kid. What am I gonna do?'

"Want to come up?"

I was quickly snapped out of my trance"what?" Jim was quick to turn towards me"Come on, I know you were staring cause you want to come up" he smiled down at me and lent out his hand. I shrugged taking it"You caught me.." I nervously laughed at the end. He moved over on the shroud, making room for me to look out at the scenery.

This time I actually looked, watching as the creatures flew past, Excitement could be seen in my eyes as I examined the whale like creatures. I felt a hand slide around my waist, tugging me close, I froze for a second and looked over at Jim.

He stared out watching the flying creatures, as I stared up at him, he glanced back at me for a second only to quickly look back ahead of him, I held my stare not wanting to look away from him. Jim glanced back at me again, as smile made its way on my lips, he quickly looked away again but turned his head slowly to face me.

I glanced at his lips, then back up to his eyes, as he started to lean in and close his eyes slightly, I did the same. "Jim" I said our lips only centimeters apart. "Yeah?" Our lips lightly brushed together, as I could feel his hot breath on my lips. The sensation was mesmerizing, as our lips were about to collid the peaceful moment came to an end"Jimbo! (N/n)!" Jim's grip on my waist tightened, as one thought was stuck in my head 'We almost kissed' not knowing how to process it.

We both turned around in annoyance, as Silver walked over, his hands behind his back. "I got two new friends I'd like ya to meet" Jim started looking around as if trying to find a person in a crowd. He suddenly threw a mop at Jim"Mr.Mop" Jim let go of my waist to hang on and catch the mop, as a bucket was tossed at me"And Mrs.Bucket" I caught the bucket as Jim sarcastically said"Yippie" I looked over at Jim as I thought 'Why did he do that?'

Me and Jim were mopping the floor as Jim said"Yeah, I got your Mr.Mop" as I mopped next to Jim, my head swarmed with thoughts.

'Why did he try to kiss me?'

'Maybe I tried to kiss him...'

'No, it was mutual...right?...I hope'

'I could just be over thinking things. Maybe he was bringing me in for a hug'

'Yes! That's it! A hug as his mouth got closer...and closer to mine...'

A blush quickly rose to my cheeks as I thought of Jim's lips on mine. I shook my head'No! Bad (Y/n). He can't like you like that, so just forget about it, whatever happened, happened. It doesn't matter.'

A giant guy with horns on his back and a red face suddenly hit Jim as he walked by, Jim ended up flying into me"Hey what the.." I turned around only to be met with the guy towering over me, I held a glare"Watch it, twerp" he said and started to walk away. "Why I auta.." I went to go run at him but Jim held me back while saying"Just forget it, (Y/n), he's not worth it."

I suddenly heard a bunch of murmuring as I looked across from us only to see three guys whispering about something. I raised a brow and looked over to Jim only to see him looking at them too.

I looked back over to them and pretended to mop, when one of them noticed us staring, the whispering stopped."what are you looking at, weirdos?" The guys head suddenly came off and crawled onto the barrel, as the guys body turned out to be its own person as he said"Yeah, weirdos"

A bunch of hissing could be heard from above us as this scorpion/spider looking person climbed down from the rafter. "Cabin boys and girls should learn to mind there own business."

Jim smirked a bit"Why? You got something to hide, bright eyes?" Suddenly Jim was being lifted up off the ground"Maybe your ears don't work so well." Jim made a disgusted face "Yeah" he cleared his throat.

"Too bad my nose works just fine."

I laughed a bit at Jim's comment"Why, you impudent little..." I widened my eyes as he was now pinned to one of the masts. I quickly looked around grabbing the nearest weapon which was (Conveniently) a chair.

"Hey spider freak!" I didn't hesitate in throwing the chair at his back. He cocked his head to the side, slightly looking back at me. "Put. Him. Down."

He dropped Jim, and turned towards me slowly, I grabbed a piece of the now broken chair, holding it as a weapon. "Ain't that cute, the cabin girl's tryin' ta act tough" I glared at him as the men on deck laughed. I looked over to Jim, he shook his head 'no' already knowing what I was going to do, a smirk grazed my lips as I plunged the piece of wood into one of his boney legs.

He yelled in pain and grabbed my shirt, pinning me against the post, everyone started to cheer for him to chop my head off as he held his claw up to my neck. I gave him a bored look"Any last words cabin girl?" I chuckled"Ya, does anyone have a breath mint?" I yelled at the crowd, as one of them held up a container of mints.

I laughed as he growled at me and was about to chop my neck when suddenly his arm was taken away from my neck. I watched as Silver held the guys arm with his mechanical one, and in his other hand held a purp."Mr.Scroop" he took a bite of the purp"you ever see what happens to a fresh purp when you squeeze real hard?"

Silver suddenly bent his arm back while squeezing it tight, causing him to drop me, I waited for the impact but it never came as I landed in someone's arms. I laughed a bit"We have got to stop doing this" he didn't laugh and gave me a stern look. "What?" I tilted my head to the side a bit, Jim opened his mouth to say something when someone cut him off"What's all this, then?"

Jim put me down as Scroop took out the piece of wood from his leg, and now rubbed his arm in pain. Arrow came marching down from the steps, as the crew lined up"You know the rules, there'll be no brawling on this ship." He walked down the line as Scroop gave me a death glare"Any further offenders will be confined to the brig for the remainder of the voyage." Arrow suddenly stopped at Scroop, leaning in towards his face"Am I clear, Mr.Scroop?" He held a glare on his face.

"Transparently"