𝟙𝟚- ✯𝔹𝕝𝕒𝕔𝕜 ℍ𝕠𝕝𝕖✯

Suddenly a bright light filled the room, as the boat shook, sending Morph flying back. Silver and Jim got out of the ship as I soon followed walking on the deck.

"What the devil?"

Next thing I know, Captain Amelia is running across the ship yelling"Evasive action, Mr. Turnbuckle!"

"All hands, fasten your lifelines!"

Everyone was quick to run over to the main mast, tying a rope around themselves then to the post.

"Secure all sails!"

"Reef them down, men!"

As soon as I tightened my lifeline I climbed up to a sail along with Jim and Silver, I pulled at a rope helping to close the sail. I suddenly heard someone yell as Jim screamed in my ear"Silver!" I was quick to move without thinking as I let go of the rope I was holding to, grasping Silver's lifeline, working to pull him back up.

"Woah. thanks, Lass."

I went over to him and sent him a slight smile, Jim came over to help him up with me. The three of us then noticed a giant asteroid, heading right for the ship, as I looked over to the other sails, seeing everyone rushing off them. Suddenly the asteroid started getting pulled backwards, only to reveal a black hole.

I widened my eyes as the three of us climbed back down, once we got down we got thrown back a bit from the blast that came from the black hole.

"All sails secured, Captain!"

"Good man! Now release them immediately!"

I rolled my eyes and gripped the bridge of my nose"Seriously?!" Silver looked at me"She is the captain, best to just follow orders"

"Aye, Captain. You heard her, men. Unfurl those sails."

"What?"

"But we just finished..."

"Tying them down!"

"Make up your blooming minds!"

The four men then proceeded to climb back up to the sails to open them back up. I went to climb back up, Jim right behind me as I heard Amelia yell"Mr.Hawkins, make sure all lifelines are secured good and tight!"

I felt a tug on my lifeline, I looked back only to see Jim with a worried look on his face"You be careful now, okay?" I laughed a bit and rolled my eyes"Jim, I'll be fine, you go and do your job, what's the worst that could happen?"

I climbed up to where Mr.Arrow was with Scroop, as I pulled the other side to open it up. Once we opened it I went to climb down when I noticed Mr.Arrow fall off, I gasped and quickly went over to help him up, pulling his lifeline, what I didn't notice was the scorpion/spider crew mate behind me.

His claw quickly reached out and cut the rope "No, no!" I yelled as I reached out to grab the rope, only to miss it by a couple of centimeters. I breathed heavily as I scaredly watched Mr.Arrow fall into the black hole. My hands started to shake as I was suddenly grabbed by the neck.

"If you even think about telling anyone about this, I'll make sure to squeeze your head so tight that your eyes pop out of your skull. Got it?" I glared at him and punched him across the face causing him to drop me on the mast.

"Why you little..."

I was quick to climb down, as Scroop was close on my tail, I lost my footing here and there but I was able to make it on the ground just as we got sucked into the black hole.

I felt myself being lifted up and shoved against a pole as we shot out of the black hole. Scroop chuckled"Say your last prayers cabin girl." I closed my eyes as his claw was just inches away. I was suddenly dropped to the ground, as my butt hit the ground I mumbled an "Ouch"

I glared up at Scroop as he glared down at me, I slowly walked away, 'Why did he just let me go?' I thought as I made my way over to Jim. He engulfed me in a hug, I was quick to hug back"Thank god your okay" I laughed a bit"Why wouldn't I be?"

Silver now stood next to the two of us as Captain Amelia walked down from the steps"Well I must, congratulate you, Mr.Silver, it seems your cabin boy did a bang-up job with those lifelines. Jim and Silver chuckled as they pushed each other playfully "All hands accounted for, Mr.Arrow?"

No one responded, so I decided to speak as I walked forward "Captain, about that I saw him fall off, and I went to help him but..." I felt someone shove me to the side, Jim ended up catching me and helping me to stand up.

"I'm afraid Mr.Arrow has been lost."

I looked over to Scroop, a glare held on my face, as he handed Mr.Arrow's hat to Captain Amelia"His lifeline was not secured." Captain Amelia now turned to look at Jim, as did Scroop. I held my glare on Scroop as Jim responded"No, I checked them all."

I turned around, watching as he ran over only to see a lifeline gone. "I...I did. I checked them all. They were secure." He turned back to look at Captain Amelia "I swear" she just narrowed her eyes at him and turned to me.

"Mrs.(L/n)"

I turned back around to face her as she continued"Now, What were you saying? About Mr.Arrow. You saw him fall off correct?" I looked back at Jim as he gave me a look, like a sad puppy. I then turned my head back around and glanced over at Scroop, he held a glare on me and cracked his knuckle like claws.For the first time ever, I stood down, and didn't fight back.

"No ma'am."

I dropped my eyes to the ground, as I glared at my shoes, I sighed as I gave up.

'I can't do anything except lie...'

"I was on a different mast than him, so I didn't see him fall"

I bit my lip in anger as she raised a brow at me.

'And it fricken sucks'