𝟚𝟜- ✯𝔾𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕠𝕦𝕥✯

An arm was quick to grab me, saving me from the fall. I was hoisted up as I looked over at Silver in shock"But you-" Silver sent me a smile"I wouldn't let you fall lass. Well, not into a pit of lava that is." I laughed a bit and shook my head.

The moment was cut short as I looked over at the wall across from us, a gasp escaping my lips"Jim!" I kept my hand in Silver's grasping it tightly as I shuffled down reaching out to grab him with my other hand.

"Jim! Grab my hand!"

We tried desperately to reach out for each other, only for us to not be able to grab the other. "I...I can't!" He yelled as he suddenly slipped and fell.

"Jim! No!"

He managed to grab another part of the wall, causing me to sigh in relief. I looked back at Silver, only to see him staring at the treasure"Silver, we have to help him!"

"I..."

He looked back at me, having an internal conflict with himself, as I looked at him desperately"Please!" He sighed and groaned a bit in anger.

"Oh....blast me for a fool!"

Silver let go of the ship with the treasure on it, causing me to smile a bit as I turned my head back to look at Jim. "Just hold on Jim!" He was quick to yell back"I'm trying!" As Silver slid down a bit, I caught Jim's arm right before he fell.

I smiled down at him, as he looked up, sending me a nervous smile in return. Silver hoisted the two of us up, as he climbed up himself, I was quick to engulf Jim in a hug. I mumbled"Don't you dare make me worry like that again." He just chuckled and said"I'll try not to"

We all turned our heads to look over to the ship full of treasure, only to see it explode. The three of us were quick to make our way to the portal.

Once we made it, the three of us jumped through the portal, Jim holding my hand tightly. The two of us looked over at Silver only to see him looking back at the treasure"Silver, you gave up?" Jim asked he looked over at us and waved his mechanical arm a bit.

"Just a life long obsession, Jim. I'll get over it."

Morph nuzzled up against Silver's cheek as B.E.N's voice could be heard "Aloha, Jimmy! (Y/n)!" The three of us looked up, only to see the ship lowering down to us, as B.E.N leaned over the railing holding up a panel while saying"Hurry, people! We've got exactly two minutes and 34 seconds till planet's destruction!"

Once in front of us, the side of the ship suddenly slammed into the plat form we were on. Jim was first to get on, helping me up, the two of us then helped Silver as we pulled him up onto the ship.

Jim was quick to grab my hand as he dragged me up the steps passing by Silver as he spoke"Captain, you dropped from the heavens in the nick of.."

Captain Amelia cut him off "Save your clap trap for the judge, Silver!" Jim stopped as we looked back at Silver, only to see him laughing nervously as he rubbed his chin with his mechanical hand.

Suddenly, something came flying off the planet hitting one of the sails, causing part of the pole to come down hitting one of the generators.

The ship started to slow down a bit as B.E.N looked at the screen in front of him"Mizzen sail demobilized Captain!" He turned towards Captain Amelia as he continued "Thrusters at only 30% of capacity." Doppler cut in with"30% that means we're.." he thought for a second turning back to look at the Captain.

"We'll never clear the planet's explosion in time."

Jim let go of my hand rushing to the side of the ship, I followed, only to see him looking back at the portal. Jim then thought for a second and looked at the broken generator parts "what are you thinking?" I asked him as a light smile graced his lips"I think I just found our way out."