Chapter 4

Dolls On A Stage

🔥🌹✨🔥✨🌹🔥

The two walk down the streets of the pentagram city, hearing the demons shouting, cussing and lots more from all the directions. Suddenly Melody stops, making Alastor stop too. He notices that they had stopped in front of an alleyway, a dark one too. He could hear a few people down there, Melody turns her body towards the alleyway, having to close her umbrella because of how small the alleyway is.

Her face is blank as usual as she hangs her umbrella on her wrist and steps forward into the alleyway. Alastor stays quiet as he followed close behind, the deeper they go in the more inaudible the sounds of the sinners outside.

"You're fucking boring. Get out of my sight." A voice spat out from around the corner, Melody stops as she stood there with her other hand behind her back. The radio demon did the same as they could see a demon with a chain around their hand chokes the other with it. The other demon makes a disgusting sound of choking as they desperately claw on the chain, trying to pry it off but it was useless as it chokes them to death. The demon holds his hips as he looks around him, down at the dead bodies of three other demons with bruised necks and a big bloody hole in their chest. "I should look for Angel instead." He talk to himself as he spits out saliva on the dead corpses.

Melody steps backwards quietly, a red puff of smoke covered her features as her horns appears and her right eye turns black and white - just like that night when Alastor first met her. "I should really stop doing this shit, but how could I?" The demon talks to himself again as he kicks the dead body. "These sinners are better off dead and wiped out from existence." He spat out, Melody turns to Alastor which the taller demon looks back at her. She whispers but didn't lean in,

"Stay here, I'll call you if I need help." She says, the demon only smiled. Melody turns back to the other demon as she walks forward, purposely making her boots click on the pavement floor. The demon turns to her, he turns his head as he throws his chain to trap the girl but instead she holds her right hand up as she catches the chain, its sharp end slowly piercing the girl's palm.

"Oh hey, nice catch." He smirks, he walks forward as his features came into view. Believe it or not, he almost looked like Angel Dust. Expect the blue colours on him and the black suit. Alastor watch from afar as the girl tilt her head, putting up an act.

"Heard cha' saying you wanna stop?" She asks, her voice a bit soft. The taller demon sighs as he scoffs,

"What about it? Here to mock me, babe?" He glares at the girl. Melody shakes her head as she grips on the chain and pulls him closer.

"Nope, I just happen to work at a place where it'd help you rehabilitate." She says, from being pulled by the chain - the blue spider demon stumbled forward a little.
"You can come over and see if you'd like to check in." She adds in as she pulls him closer again, and hands him a card. The taller blue demon tilts his head as he takes it from the girl, he looks at it as Melody pulls the chain from her wrist - immediately showing red lines. It must of went deep into her skin.

"How do I know this shit ain't bullshit?" He asks as he eyed her wounded wrist but didn't question it.

"It's hosted by the princess of hell, I'm guessing you haven't see it on the news. On that card there I had wrote down the address, one way to find out is by coming by." Melody slightly grin at her last sentence, the girl pulls put her phone and checked the time - half an hour had passed. "I have to go now, I'll be seeing you there." She waves as she walk back into the alleyway where Alastor is.

"Melody, dear - is your hand alright?" He asks, Melody glances up at him.

'Why would he even care?' She thought to herself and looks at her hand as she raises it. "It's just a cut, it's fine." She says as she start walking out of the alleyway when they arrive out, the bright lights of the buildings blinded the two for a mere second. Melody was about to walk a bit to the side and open up her umbrella until she was pushed to the wall, letting out a small gasp escape her lips.