Epilogue

Warm My Heart, Darling.

✨🔥🌹✨🔥✨🌹🔥✨

A knock on her bedroom door wakes her up from her deep slumber, which makes her groan is annoyance. The knocking doesn't stop as she sits up from under her covers.

'Wait a minute, who the hell entered my house?' Melody thought as her eyes shot wide open, she gets off the comfort of her canopy red bed and onto the carpeted floor. She walks up to the door silently while grabbing her laced vintage umbrella and grabbing the doorknob. She sets her foot behind the door so the person can't force themselves in, she opens the door and peek outside to see Sin instead.

"What the hell are you doing in my house?" Melody says, still having the door opened a little. Sin grabs the door as Melody glares at her hand,

"Awh hun, let me in! I'm here because we have a surprise for you!~" She cooes, Melody brings up her umbrella and pokes Sin's hand which made the girl retreat her hand in reflex.

"You woke me up in the worse way possible, leave me alone." The long black haired girl grunts as she slams the door shut and locking it.

"Awhh babyyy, pleaseee~" Sin whines from the other side of the door, Melody rolls her eyes. It's too early for this bullcrap. Besides, the hotel is closed today. All the guests are free to roam hell to take a day off for a bit, they all seen kind of pressured and Charlie wanted them to just have a good time.

Sin continue to whine and knock on the door of the girl's bedroom, the girl ignores as she walks over to dressing table where there's a radio. She turns it on as she puts it on a loud volume, dying out the sounds Sin is making.

Melody hums along the song, completely ignoring the succubus outside. She turns around on her heels and start making her bed, maybe she can go to that cafe a few blocks down to get breakfast? Hm, she's craving pancakes.

Sin had turned completely silent from the other side of the door, Melody doesn't pay attention to it as she turns back around to find Sin sitting on her dresser and looking through Melody's box of jewellery.

"Ohh, earrings! I never seen you wear earrings." Sin smiles as she picks up a pair of red earrings. Melody rolls her eyes as she snatches the box and the earring away from the girl and set it back into the dressing table drawer.

"I only wear it on special occasions that I'm actually looking forward to." She replies as she picks up her hair brush on the table and brushes her hair. "By the way.." she starts as she stops brushing her hair for a minute and eyeing her best friend. "Why are you wearing a suit?" She points out with her hair brushing aiming at the girl.

"Well, like I said; we have a surprise for you." She smiles and throwing up a peace sign with her right hand. Melody stays quiet as she continues to brush her hair,

"You look horrible." The black haired girl spat, making Sin feel like a spear just went through her heart. "Your buttons are not done all the way through, the cuffs of sleeves around your wrists are messy and your tie isn't done properly." Melody says, not even looking at Sin.

"Damn Me-" Before Sin could say anything, Melody points to her closet with her hair brush. "Recently I made a suit because I was bored, go try that on."

"Why did you even make a suit?" Sin asks as she jumps off her dresser and walks over to the walk-in closet, pushing the doors aside to see a mannequin doll with a black suit with a silk purple tie on it. Its completely done and looks like it would fit the succubus like a glove.