Chapter 13

I Don't Want You, I Don't Need You.

🔥🌹✨🔥✨🌹🔥

Charlie gets up from the couch as she walks over to Melody,

"Melody, please give him a chance?" She asks, holding the girl's shoulder. Melody's sharp glare still not leaving Akira who's clearly have guilt in his eyes.

"I don't know what kind of lies he feed you but I won't." Melody makes herself clear. "Vaggie," She calls out, Vaggie perks her head up from the mentioning of her name. "Cover Charlie's ears and make sure she won't hear a single thing." Melody says, her teeth are baring and you can see her gritting her sharp rows of teeth. Vaggie didn't question it as she quickly walks over to Charlie and closes her ears, making the girl confused but didn't fight her girlfriend.

Melody breathed in as she walks up to Akira who have his eyebrows furrowed in guilt towards the shorter girl in front of him.

"You think I can fucking forgive you after what you fucking did to me, you worthless useless pathetic piece of dog shit?" Melody cuss out a lot, it's the first time Sin heard her cuss a lot. Which made the girl know that it's serious, is this that guy that used to date Melody back when she was alive? Sin would think so but what reason would he be in hell and looking different but Melody knew him?

"Kana, please.." Akira whispered out, trying to hold out his hands to hold Melody but she slapped his hands away harshly.

"Please? Please?! You were a fucking drunk motherfucker and cheated on me on that girl that you won't shutup about, 'oh, you shouldn't worry about her' and 'she's just a friend' MY BLOODY ASS, AKIRA NAGAMINE!" Melody's voice slowly and slowly became louder as she shouts loudly, it make everyone jump expect for Charlie who couldn't hear anything. Melody never shouted before, she always had a low and kind voice.

But this time, she's really is mad.

"I WAITED FOR YOU FOR HOURS IN THAT PARK, HOURS BUT TURNS OUT YOU WERE WITH SOME GIRL. THAT'S WHY I LEFT OSAKA YOU ASSHOLE!" Melody shouts in his face as she breathes heavily,

"I'm sorry.." Akira mumbles out as he rubs his shoulders. "I don't know what I was thinking, please let me explain—" Before he could finish his words, Alastor walks up as he pulls Melody behind him.

"Gentleman, I think that's enough for now. You've angered the dear wenough." Alastor smiles at him, Akira blinks as he glares at Alastor. Melody is breathing heavily as she grips on the skirt of her dress.

"あなたが一人で死ぬことを願っています。(Anata ga hitori de shinu koto o negatte / I hope you die alone.)" Melody breathes out as she storms off and runs away into the office, slamming the door. Akira widens his eyes as he tries to follow after Melody.

"Kana—" He breathes out, Alastor pulls his shoulder and restricting him from following the girl.

"I think that's enough." Alastor's voice turns clear without the radio static. Akira glares at him as he pushed Alastor's hand away from his shoulder.

"Who the hell are you to tell me what to do?" He barks in his face. Alastor's smile grew even more.

"Certainly someone who haven't cheated on their significance other, of course!" Alastor laughs as his microphone lets out that audience laugh. Akira grits his teeth but he knows that he can't do anything, he knows who Alastor is and if he was to fight Alastor, Melody wouldn't be any happier whatsoever.