Chapter 25

Blood Bath

🔥🌹✨🔥✨🌹🔥

Melody closes her umbrella as she runs faster towards the hotel, she needs to get there fast and defend everyone. She knows how dangerous Alastor is and when he says something, he means it.

Adrenaline rushes through her veins as she runs faster, seeing the hotel up in her view of vision. When she arrives, she bursts the door open and alerting everyone around her.

"Mel, what's wrong?" Sin asks but Melody runs up to Charlie and holds her hands.

"We need to leave." She says, but Charlie is confused as she narrows her eyebrows.

"W-What do you mean? Where's Al? Did you find him?" She asks, looking at Melody's eyes seeing that it's a bit panicky.

"Charlie, listen. What Vaggie been saying this whole time is true. Alastor is not who you think he is, he can't be redeemed and he's the most dangerous person. And right now-" She tries to explain but the front doors opens, she froze.

"My, my, dear." He chuckles, Melody turns around to him. He have his staff in his hand, everyone could feel the amount of negative energy that is floating around. "You ruined the fun." He says, smiling wider as he snaps his fingers. Melody tries to summon her weapon but is interrupted when Alastor's tentacles merges out from the floor and grabs the black haired girl around her waist.

"What the fuck, Bambi?!" Sin shouts as her black feathery wings appears on her back in anger. She summons a wolf shadow to attack but the tentacle smacked it away and alongside Sin.

Vaggie pulls out her spear and Slither lashes out his chain but they both gets smacked away and out of the hotel windows and doors in such a brute force.

Melody looks around, her eyebrows narrowed; hating to see everyone in pain. Alastor walks up to Charlie as she slowly backs away in fear.

"Oh my little charming demon belle, isn't this what you wanted?" He says Charlie backs up to one of the couches and falls on it, sitting. Her eyes are widened in fear and terror, looking up at Alastor who have his eyes slowly turn into radio dials.

He holds up his microphone and puts it under her chin, lifting up her face.

"S-Stop this.. please.." She begged, tears threatening to fall from the corner of her eyes as she frowns. Alastor chuckles.

"Karma bites back, bitch." Alastor hears as he snaps his head towards Melody who summons her scythe and cuts throw the tentacle that's holding her. She drops to the floor and immediately runs towards Alastor, aiming straight for his throat but he teleports away using his shadow manipulation.

She turns around and defends Charlie who's behind her.

"What a show, dear! Teach me your ways!" He jokes as he laughs, his mic letting out that audience laugh alongside him.

"I don't get it why you're doing doing this. But if you want to kill me, do it." She says as she positions her scythe, "But I'll die when FAT PIGS FLY." She shouts the last three words as her eyes turns black and white, black substance flows out like a river as she lunges forward. She is so fast it looks like she's teleporting, the two fight until they're all the way outside of the hotel.