Chapter 30

The End Of It All.

🔥✨🌹🔥🌹✨🔥

The hotel had proved itself to be working and it's worth. Demons all over hell had a change of heart as they rehabilitate and sent to heaven to be in a better place. Of course there's still demons in hell that are just.. they way they are, ya know?

While being in the Hazbin Hotel, demons are given treatments and rules to be followed to test themselves. They aren't allowed to sin or do anything that would cause chaos or trouble or Alastor and Melody would probably do something to the point they're scared of the thought of sinning. 

Currently, there's a small fight in the lobby between two demons. Charlie couldn't do much because Vaggie is out with Slither to put up posters for the hotel. The doors of the elevator opens up as it dings; revealing Melody, she looks ever so calmly with a smile on her face. Charlie turns to her with a helpless look as she only walks up to the gathered demons that are watching the two demons bickering at each other.

"Get." She starts, as her smile turns into a terrifying one. Her aura menacingly flies around the room. "Back." She says again, lifting her hand as her scythe summoned in her hand. "Into." Everyone freezes, feeling her intense aura. "Your room." She finishes as everyone turns to her, their soul leaves their body in fear as their faces turns pale.

"Y-Yes Ma'am!" They shout in unison and disperses into different directions like rats. The woman sighs as her scythe disappears into thin air of sparkly red smoke.  Charlie walks up to her friend and smiles which she returns,

"Thank you, Mel!" She thanked the taller girl which she waves her hand,

"It's a no problem, Red-Cheeks!" She says, "Say, have you seen Sin anywhere?"She asks as she fixes her hair on the side of her face, Charlie smiles brightly as she nods.

"She's in the kitchen helping Alastor!" She answers and Melody nods, waves at her and walks in the kitchen. Charlie watch Melody disappear from her vision of sight before smiling even more. Its been a few weeks after what happened, things been going pretty well; but there's one thing she wants to ask Melody about.

Why did she chose to stay even though she had the choice to leave?

A Few Months Ago

Red smoke covers her and when it disappears, her clothes are changed into a different dress. A red vintage Gothic Lolita dress, the sleeves are puffy and laced up as it shows her shoulders. Her boots are a different kind of ones as it matches her dress, she turns around to everyone with a smile on her face.

"Hazbin Hotel is back in business!" She cheers and everyone smiles, she looks around the lobby in thought as she had a finger on her lips. "This is a bit of a mess." She mumbles as she turns to Niffty, "Nif, let's clean!" And the small demon nods excitedly as they run off together to the backroom. Charlie watch them go as she turns to Alastor who had watched the two disappear.

The Princess walks up to Alastor, the demon looks down at her with raised eyebrows.

"Can I have a talk with you?" She asks, fiddling with her fingers.

"Of course, dear!" He smiles as Charlie nods, the two walks towards the elevator as Charlie presses the button on the various elevator button panels. Inside the elevator is a bit awkward as it stayed silent, 'What is it that you wanted to talk about?" He asks, the elevator opens up as it dings. the two walk out and walk straight to the balcony.

"It's about.. us." She manage to say and Alastor let out a quiet 'oh' of a sigh. The two looks down at the buildings of hell as Charlie inhales, "I'm sorry but I don't think we're going to work out." Charlie says as she smiles awkwardly, "It's not that you're a bad boyfriend, you're great- but-" She stutters and Alastor chuckles.