Brink "Infatuated" With Hamish

S T I L L   I N   D E E N A ' S   H O U S E

"Hey nan-"

"Stop calling me nan! You make me sound old!"

"But...But, you are old."

"Just...Keep it on a down-low, kay?"

"Haha...I don't know why you don't want me to call you nan. You're beautiful..."

Deena's face lit up at this.

"I mean, any skeezy-old bag would be lucky to have you."

Deena threw a tea-towel to her grandson's face and called to Brink.

"Brink! Wake up! Hamish's here!"

Wait a minute. This is Hamish?! The cute blonde boy with the nice big blue eyes??? HUH? He doesn't look cute at all. Or blonde...He looks (not to be sterotypical or anything) Emo...Hmmm...Wait a minute! He's Male Emo Cheerleader. This boy's got some muscles. You can see them through his black, long-sleeved shirt! He's fit...Obviously. And he's rocking those grey skinnies. And his hair that was once blonde, is now black and is hiding most of his face. He has a piercing near the corner of his mouth. And his eyes are...(OHHHH MYYY MYYYY GAAAAH!) His eyes are so blue! But they're not the same blue they were two or whatever years ago. Those blue eyes were light and so...care-free. These blues are so...deep and intense and look like they've seen a lot. This is Emo Male Cheerleader? Hamish's the boy who stole Brink's book and threw it in the bin? This is him? WOW. Brink's not gonna be happy about this...

"And I made breakfast!"

When Deena didn't hear anything come from Brink, she turned to Hamish.

"Can you go upstairs and wake her up?"

Hamish all of a sudden smiled a wide smile.

"Of course. I wanna see this girl who's so...infatuated with me. I bet she's got a nice a-"

"I don't want to hear it! Just, go wake her up please."

"Heh. Okay."

When Hamish made it to the kitchen door, he tuned around to face Deena and quickly said, "I bet she's smexy as hell too," before he ran off upstairs to see his smexy, new fan.

Whilst hopping on up, he was laughing at himself.

Hamish turned right and saw a sign on the door that read, "Brink's Sleeping. So, keep the noise down."

Hamish giggled (yes, giggled) at Brink's wonderful home-made sign. He opened the door to her bedroom and saw...(DUN DUN DUNNNNNNN!!!!)...a bed with no Brink sleeping in it. His eyes wandered all over the room and the first thing that caught his eye were a couple of All Time Low and Motley Crue posters. His eyes kept searching for his fangirl, but no one was in sight.

"Oh..kay...Weird." Hamish said to himself.

Hamish shut Brink's door and began trodging downstairs. In the kitchen, Deena was pulling a quiche out of the oven.

"Hey, nan? Are you going crazy? Coz' I'm pretty sure there's a mental hospital around the corner somewhere..."

"Stop calling me nan!"

"Yep, you're going crazy."

"No. I'm not. Why would you say that?!"

"Uh...Yeah, this chick you've been going on about?"

"Yeah, what about her?"

"Yeah...Uhm, she's not in her room..."

Deena stared at her grandson in a strange way for a while and then finally showed him she was still alive.