Homie Hangout

- Chris -

" Yo brah you feeling shorty or something " ty asked once we got in the car

" why you ask that? "

" because you gave lil mama your car and you got her son. "

" I mean she's bad with a great and beautiful personality but I'm not doing this to get with her I doing this to help her, Yazmin and little man don't deserve what there going threw , but remember that little boy I was telling you about when I had to do community service,  thats him." I said looking at Kai through the rear view mirror.

" I feel you bro , but what we doing today "

" I dont know I kind of want to go to the mall and get little homie some stuff, so call bully and big mike and tell them to meet us at the mall. "

I know Yasmin is probaly going to be upset I'm about to buy him some new stuff but oh well I could care less. 20 minutes later we pulled up to the mall and waited in the car for bully and big mike my body guards.

They came and knocked on the window for us to get out.  I got Kai from the back and picked him up.

" ok lil man , listen its going to be alot of people in the mall, and once they notice me and Ty there probaly going to follow us and take lots of pics keep your head down and don't say nothing to them just smile ok lil Homie " I said

" ok big homie , but chris I'm hungry I didn't eat because mommy was talking a bath "

" Aight little man we gone get something to eat in a minute"

The body guards surrounded us as we walked into the mall. Everthing was going smooth until two  girls spotted us and screamed.

Kai looked so scared and I felt bad, big mike immediately blocked them and we walked in to Nike. The girls tried to get into the store but was stopped I felt bad plus there was only two of them so I told them to come here.

" If I take pictures with you guys you have to promise you won't tell no one where here" I said

They smiled and nodded.  After taking about 1 million pictures they left and I countiuned shopping.

" Listen lil man you can get whatever you want " I told him

" but mommy say don't take things from people "

" It's ok Kai your mommy wont be mad I promise " I smiled

" Ok then , I want the blue ones, the red ones , the white ones , "

Me and ty busted out laughing he was dead serious to , and the funny think is , he's only picking out Jordans and Nike's. Lil Man Got Style. I wanted to get Yazmine some stuff but I don't know her size.

"Yo kai what's your mother number , so I can ask her what's size she wear." I asked

" She's wears a size 7.5 "

" How you know lil man ?"

" Because I know my mama fool " he says with a straight face

Once again me and Ty was laughing. Yo Kai funny as hell I swear. I got every sneaker he picked out and got it in Yazmin size as well.

We walked out of that store and was instantly ambushed by a crowd of screaming women. I looked down to pick Kai up but he wasn't there.

OH SHIT I LOST KAI !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

- YAZMIN -

Omg I'm getting so aggravated ,everyone is telling me no. It's like it's not ment for me and my son to live happy. I'm hungry and my feet hurt but I got one more company to go to.

If they say no I don't know what I'm going to do.  I miss my baby I want to call but I don't want to mess up their time together. I sat in the car for like 10 minutes before I decided to just call.

Chris phone rung 5 times before he picked up sounding worried.

" Hello" he said in a worry tone

" Hey chris this is Yazmin is everything going ok why do you sound so worried "

" umm oh hey Yaz oh I'm not worried I'm looking for Kai were playing hide and go seek and he's really really good at hiding " he chuckled

" Oh ok whats with all that noise it sounds like people screaming"

" Its the tv but Yaz I gotta go I will call you back , good luck Baby girl"

He hung up before I could even say anything. I can't stop smiling he called me Baby girl. But then again Chris will never go after a girl like me not when he have Kerruchue.

I got out of Chris car and locked the doors. All the way to the company doors I prayed to god I got the job.

" Hi my name is Yazmin Baxtor and I'm here for the interview for the secretary job" I smiled at the receptionist

" Ok I will let Mr. Kane know your here , you can have a seat over there" I smiled and took a seat.

Fiftheen  minutes past and he still didn't come out. Another thirty and I was still sitting there waiting. I was starting to get mad I miss my baby I need to go see him.

" Ms.Baxtor I'm sorry Mr.Kane is in a every important meeting and will like if you can come back next Wednesday." The receptionist said

I sighed said thank you and left.  This can not be happening I need to buy food , Kai needs some new clothes and shoes and rent in almost due.  I'm about to become a stripper.

I stopped and started laughing at my owns thought. There's no way in hell I'm going to start stripping. Don't get me wrong I have nothing but respect for strippers but that just not me.

I got in the car and typed in chris address he sent me. I got there in about 30 minutes and ran straight to the door and knocked on it. Two seconds later a tall man with a nose piercing like a bull opened the door.

" Hi I'm here for my son Kai" I smiled

" Oh come in lil mama my names Barry but everybody call me mijo "

" Yazmin but everybody call me Yazmin or mommy in Kai's case " we laughed he opened the door and I almost tripped on all the bags.

I followed Mijo to the living room where Chris, Ty,  and my baby was. 

" Mommy !! " Kai screamed

" Baby !! " I screamed in just as much excitement

Everybody laughed around us but we were in our moment. I kissed him all over his face and thats where he drew the line.

"  Aight ma you can't be kissing all over my face,  I'm a man now one kiss is fine " I looked at him shocked one day with chris and your a man now.  Just for that I'm not checking under his bed for monsters no more.

" Kai you are not a man,  and you just hurt mommies feelings " I said in  a sad baby voice

He looked guilty and kissed me on my cheek and forehead. I smiled and plopped down on the couch between Chris and Ty.

" Who told you to squeeze right there little nigglet" Ty laughed

I made a funny face at him and then turned to chris

" What's with all the bags by the door " I asked

" those are you and Kai things and you wear a size 7.5 right ?"

" no chris you did enough already don't spend your money on us"

" You wear a size 7.5 right ? " He asked in a tone that makes you want to call him daddy.

" Yes but chris you really don't need to do all of this "

" aight well I did so sit back and Relax"

" Ok "I finally agreed

" mommy chris lost me today at the mall" Kai said

" WHAT ?" I screamed