Past Life's

Before you guys start reading please go check out my othet book " Whats The Cost "

-  Chris -

Me and my niggas chilling around the grill and laughing and shit. Kai ran off with King and Yaz over there with Chyna them.

" so nigga you gone wife shorty  " Game asked

" I honestly don't know,  I mean I like her but she's been thorough alot I'm not trying to hurt her. "

" nigga if you don't wife her I will she look good " Quincy said

" Brah she off limits " I said with a straight face

We laughed and started talking bout these hoes at this party. They look like straight hoes lol groupies I swear.

" DAMNNNN " ty screamed laughing

I turned towards where he was looking at what I seen had me like damn. Yazmin was standing in front of karrueche screaming at her with tears coming out. I jumped up so fast but before I could get over there Chyna and Heather was already walking her over to me.  I walked back to my seat and sat down, Yazmin stood in front of me wipping her tears with Chyna and Heather on the side of her.

" Damn yaz you smacked the hell out of that girl what she do to you " ty said laughing damn I didn't know she smacked her. Chyna went over to ty and smacked the back of ty head making everyone laugh.

" what happened baby " I asked Yazmin sitting Her in  my lap

" the bitch was talking shit about my son, all I said to her was hi and she already was mad talking bull so I put her in her place she got mad talking about my son is a bastard so I smacked her and if she say something else im gone fuck her ass up east cost style play with me I will stab that bitch right in her left lung. "

" Damn why so violent " Wiz laughed

" lil mama calm down forget her she just mad don't pay att- "

" really Chris this is what you do we were just together last week and you already got a new worthless dog " karrueche screamed walking towards me thank god the music was loud because I do not want all these people in my business.

" bitch I will kill y- " I cut Yaz of by putting a piece of steak in her month

" Karrueche move on bra like wtf you don't even know her , you gone be mad if I let her get up and beat your ass so why you starting  " I said holding yaz down from trying to get up.

" she not gone beat no one ass I will press charges on her and get her stupid ass son taking away from her no job having ass,  damn chris I thought you would up grade "

From that karrueche needed this ass wopen. I took my arms from around yaz and Yazmin smiled this big ass smile like she just won a lottery. She turned towards me and kissed me hard and then turned back around still smiling.

" karrueche leave her alone you think that much less of your self that you have to talk about a child " chyna yelled

Before Karrueche could respond Yazmin Jumped off my lap so fast I couldn't even catch her. She punched Karrueche dead in her timple making her collapse on the concrete. This time I was the one that yelled damn people started taking pictures and shit and I was just stuck in my seat. Yazmin got that one hit and you quit.

Yazmin walked to the back door and went into the house with Chyna and Heather behind her.

" Damn brah she feisty I like her already because she just knocked karrueche the fuck out " wiz laughed

Jenny her cousin looked at us then rolled her eyes while helping karrueche up. Karrueche didn't even say nothing she just left out the backyard door.

" damn chris you got bitches knocking other bitches out " Quincy said laughing

" I doubt that Yaz hit her because of him she hit her because she was talking about her son shit I would knock a bitch out if she was talking about king to " ty said

"  Damn yo " I said shaking my head ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

- Yazmin -

I'm so fucking pissed of I gave that bitch time after time to shut her ass up but she never did fuck that hoe.

" are you ok " Heather said from behind me

" yea I'm just tired of all this bull shit thats happeing in my life " I said on the verge of tears

Heather and Chyna just sat next to me and hugged me. I missed this feeling of having girlfriends to talk to. All my girls where all on the East Coast probably thinking I'm dead.

" you can tell us anything, we won't judge you " Chyna said

" If I tell you my story please don't judge me or pity me.  "

" we won't judge because we all have a bad pass , and we won't pity you because even though you might not be rich you have something worth more than money and that's the love of a child " Heather said

What she said made me more comfortable telling these girls my past. Even though I just met them they seem more than trustworthy.

" It all started when I met this guy named Al'juan , he was the finest person I have ever laid my eyes on , he was so sweet at first bought me everything and then some.  About 6 months after we started dating we started having sex , it was like we were addicted to each others bodies. 7 months after that I found out I was 2 months pregnant.  From that point on my life changed my mother was disappointed in me but still supported me. I moved in with Al and everything was fine until I had Kai. He started staying out light , coming home drunk , hitting me and not giving  two shits we had a new born baby in the next room. One day while he was taking a shower I found nasty used condoms in his pocket I mean like it was 3 of them.  He was so disrespectful I went off and he got mad and hit me so I hit his ass back  I was done being a punching bag. So we started boxing thank god my son was with my cousin because the way we was fighting I would we scared we would hurt him. My best friend came over and found us fighting and broke it up.

After that he kicked me out with none of the stuff he brought me or kai so we literally had nothing. I went to my cousins house got my son  , then walked to my mother's and we moved to California without telling anyone a week later and ever since then I have been struggling to put food on the table for me , my mother,  and son because my mother is sick and can't work. The part that really hurts is when your son wonders why he don't get that many toys or have a dad , or even why his mommy cries because  she only have enough to feed you and grandma. It's so hard I don't regret my son but I regret not doing everything in my power to make sure he never wants for anything. I sometimes feel like the worst mom in the world,  but then Kai hugs me and says he loves me and that gives me reassurance that I must not be that bad if this precious  little boy loves me" I spoke through my tears.

By the time I was finished with my story they both were in tears I mean snot and all. This was the first time I spoke about this , but I needed to get it off my chest. Here I am in a beautiful mansion crying my eyes out while there's a party going on outside how pathetic am I?

" That is so sad , but you here now and I promise everything will Change for you , Kai and your mama.  " Heather reassured me

" thank you guys for listening to me I really needed to get that of my chest "

" no problem but we need to wipe our tears and go try to have a little fun,  what do you guys say to becoming the new and improved three amigos " Chyna laughed

Me and Heather agreed then we held hands while walking out side by side sing the Cheetah Girls song "Amigas" laughing.  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Short Chapter , But I really just wanted to update for some reason.

Ok So I started Goals For My book and I will not be updating until that goal is met.

25 Comments
15 Votes

P.S Can you Guys Please Check Out My Book " What's The Cost "  !!