The Cookout

- Yasmin -

I'm so freaking excited, I don't care what nobody says I love Blac Chyna. She is a bad bitch and a wonderful mother. She's a hustler , she did what she had to do to survive and you can't do nothing but respect her hustle.

I already took my shower and got dress in something casual I mean it's only a cookout. My hair is really aggravating me, my baby hairs just won't slick down like wtf and chris got no edge control this is what stops everything like uhh. Speaking of chris that kiss was everything. His big pink pillows for lips were everything.

I guessed I was so excited that I just went for it, thank god he didn't push me away though because I would have been so embarrassed.

" Yaz are you ready , when needed to be going it's like an hour away " chris yelled from downstairs

" yes I'm coming "

I got up and looked at my self one last time in the mirror. I honestly think I'm a very beautiful women, but after being with my ex I started to think other wise. But that's a story for another time.

I walked into the living room to see the cutest thing ever. Chris and Kai were matching from head to toe. They had on black and white baseball jerseys with some dark washed True Religion jeans and Black and White concords. With A Raiders snap back , so cute.

" awe you guys look so adorable " I gushed over them

" we know we fly chris told me I have to be on fleek if I want to be like him "

" Exactly lil Homie "

I laughed because they were looking at me and going into different poses. Aww my two guys lol but whatever. After laughing for another 5 minutes Chris picked Kai up and walked outside to a Blue and Black Lambo. Damn it was definitely a beauty I can't even lie.

Two big ass dudes were waiting outside by the doors. Kai spotted them and jumped out of Chris arms and ran to them. Once they saw Kai their hard demeanor changed. I was still looking confused as ever though.

" umm Kai how do you know them " I asked

" they came to the mall with us mommy. " Nodding my head ok I was about to get in the car until chris stopped me.

" Yaz this is Big Pat and Pit Bull my body guards, Pat and Bull this is my lady Yasmin "

" wassup lil bit"

" hey guys" I smiled

Chris then opened my door for me and then put Kai in and then got in.

" You called me your lady since when was I your lady ? "

" Since I met you in the rain "he said starting up the car.

I didn't say nothing else I just leaned back with a smile on my face I'm to gassed right now. Chris had the radio turned up and him and Kai was singing to every song that played. I on the other hand was texting my mother to see if she was ok. This is the longest I been away from her since we moved to California.

" I see you comfortable with your feet on my dash bored "chris said pulling up to a red light.

" Exactly I'm very comfortable "

" Smart Ass " Then I heard a click and a flash went off.

I looked over to Chris and he had his phone in his hand and a big ass smile on his face.

" Did you just take a picture of me fool "

" That I Did and it's about to be on Ig as well "

" Chris noooo Why would you do that "