Runited Part 2

- Chris -

 I woke up to see Yaz still sleep laying underneath me. She is really so beautiful. I just hate the fact that she doesn’t think what I’m doing in genuine like I really like this girl how can she feel like I’m going to play her. I’m not that guy everyone reads about , like of course I love the ladies and I might take a groupie or two home with me from to time but I would never do that to her.

I got out of bed and walked to the bathroom. After handling my business, I walked out of the room and went to kai room. He was playing his Xbox 1 I brought him a couple of days ago. I can see Kai and Yazmin in my future this little boy means a lot to me he’s like a son to me. When I first met him at school he was always sad and stayed to himself but once I started talking and playing with him he grew out of his shell and started to interact with the kids a little more. To tell you the truth if kai ever wanted to call me daddy that would probably be the best day of my life.

“What you do little homie?”

“Play my sonic game, but I’m hungry is mommy woke?”

“Nah she still sleep but what you want to eat?”

“Cereal”

“Aright come on”

We walked down the steps and for the first time I truly wanted a family. I don’t even want them to go home today to tell the truth, but I know Yaz going to be like kai have to go to school. Is it too early to want her to move in? Having her and kai walk about this house has been the best, it makes me feel like they’re really mine.

We got into the kitchen and we made a bowl of Cookie cereal and went into the living room. About five minutes after that Mijo has walked into my living room, I keep forgetting he got a key damn I wanted some family time with Kai and Yaz before they left this nigga.

"Nigga what you doing here its 8:30 in the morning"

“Nothing I was bored so why not come here so we can be bored together “he said sitting next to Kai on the chair

“Big homie”